Windows 10: Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

Discus and support Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop has a pre installed windows 10 home on hard drive. Now I want to upgrade that to new ssd and want to do clean installation, so if I do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeetPatra, Sep 24, 2020.

1. JeetPatra Win User

Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

My laptop has a pre installed windows 10 home on hard drive. Now I want to upgrade that to new ssd and want to do clean installation, so if I do that and in any case windows failed to recognise my laptop what should I do then ?

:)

JeetPatra, Sep 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Can i Use the W10 licence that comes pre-installed on a PC elsewhere

i was look at buying a laptop but all of them come pre-installed with activated windows and i was wondering if it is possible to move that licence to a different computer or even sell it
    since i do not need the windows licence

MasterAndreas, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Thanks - will try out your suggestions

S .VasudevaSarma, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

1. Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows. - Similar Threads - activation licencing pre

2. windows 10 licence re-use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 licence re-use: I have 2 laptops, one is a old version which came with a windows 7. the other is a newer version which came with a windows 10. A friend tried to help me with cleaning up my old laptop and then installed a windows 10 from his institution, now the licence has expired and he no...
  3. Clean re-install of Win10 question re activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean re-install of Win10 question re activation: I'm upgrading a friend's laptops (yes a Celeron!!! & a 2nd Gen i5, lucky me) from HDD to SSD, increasing memory and reinstalling Win10 using a W10 USB drive that I'd done a year ago using MS MCT. So my first question is During the installation process I presume I skip the...
  4. Re-installed Windows 10 on re-installed virtual machine but cannot activate

Re-installed Windows 10 on re-installed virtual machine but cannot activate: I have a digital licence for Windows 10 Pro which was linked to my Microsoft account prior to my deleting my virtual machine and re-installing it. It's running on an Apple Mac. Having now re-installed Windows 10, I am having problems activating it. On initially looking at my...
  5. windows 10 re install and activation

windows 10 re install and activation: there was windows 10 home edition preinstalled. But I want to reinstall it by downloading it. and I don't know if I can re activate it without buying it. because I don't have any activation key or something. any suggestions sir/ma'am?...
  6. Windows Re activation

Windows Re activation: Hello.. I have Bought an Acer Gaming leptop yesterday but my leptop only have one DRIVE available so i am going to re install my windows 10 by making hard disk partition Like Local Disc C D E etc.. So Can I get my Windows re activated even after installing a new windows...
  7. Re-activation

Re-activation: I've switched hardware (including motherboard) on my computer and as soon as I started the newly built PC I realised that windows wasn't able to activate. There's an option to troubleshoot so I did just that and proceedingly i pressed the "I have recently swithced hardware on...
  8. Re-install unable to activate Windows.

Re-install unable to activate Windows.: I have been using my laptop since 2013 when it was Windows 8.0 home. I upgraded to Windows 8.0 Pro and when 10 came along, I upgraded. Due to a virus, I reformatted my drive and went to another OS for a while and Windows 10 Pro with no issues. I have actually installed 10 pro...
  9. Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?

Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?: So I have Windows 10 Pro on my main PC, I got it via the free upgrade as I was previously on Windows 7 Ultimate. Now I have purchased a SSD so need to re-install Windows 10 how would I go about doing this? or can I not as the free upgrade window has closed? 63218
  10. pre-installed Windows 10 can't be re-installed

pre-installed Windows 10 can't be re-installed: Hi, Firstly, my Windows 10 OS is corrupted. So I can't boot into windows home screen. Its a pre-installed windows 10 laptop. Now, When I try to boot from my back up recovery USB drive, it shows "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" . Again, to fix this problem I went to...