Windows 10: Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

Discus and support Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop has a pre installed windows 10 home on hard drive. Now I want to upgrade that to new ssd and want to do clean installation, so if I do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeetPatra, Sep 24, 2020.

1. JeetPatra Win User

Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

My laptop has a pre installed windows 10 home on hard drive. Now I want to upgrade that to new ssd and want to do clean installation, so if I do that and in any case windows failed to recognise my laptop what should I do then ?

:)

JeetPatra, Sep 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Can i Use the W10 licence that comes pre-installed on a PC elsewhere

i was look at buying a laptop but all of them come pre-installed with activated windows and i was wondering if it is possible to move that licence to a different computer or even sell it
    since i do not need the windows licence

MasterAndreas, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Thanks - will try out your suggestions

S .VasudevaSarma, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

1. Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows. - Similar Threads - activation licencing pre

2. Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues: Hi, I have successfully used OEM license keys in the past but for some reason it has stopped working.Scenario is I manage 1000s of laptops for work and we do not activate the license key that ships with device instead we use our own corporate licenses. When laptops are end of...
  3. Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues: Hi, I have successfully used OEM license keys in the past but for some reason it has stopped working.Scenario is I manage 1000s of laptops for work and we do not activate the license key that ships with device instead we use our own corporate licenses. When laptops are end of...
  4. Re use of windows licence keys and activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. windows 10 licence re-use

windows 10 licence re-use: I have 2 laptops, one is a old version which came with a windows 7. the other is a newer version which came with a windows 10. A friend tried to help me with cleaning up my old laptop and then installed a windows 10 from his institution, now the licence has expired and he no...
  6. Clean re-install of Win10 question re activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean re-install of Win10 question re activation: I'm upgrading a friend's laptops (yes a Celeron!!! & a 2nd Gen i5, lucky me) from HDD to SSD, increasing memory and reinstalling Win10 using a W10 USB drive that I'd done a year ago using MS MCT. So my first question is During the installation process I presume I skip the...
  7. windows 10 re install and activation

windows 10 re install and activation: there was windows 10 home edition preinstalled. But I want to reinstall it by downloading it. and I don't know if I can re activate it without buying it. because I don't have any activation key or something. any suggestions sir/ma'am?...
  8. Re-install unable to activate Windows.

Re-install unable to activate Windows.: I have been using my laptop since 2013 when it was Windows 8.0 home. I upgraded to Windows 8.0 Pro and when 10 came along, I upgraded. Due to a virus, I reformatted my drive and went to another OS for a while and Windows 10 Pro with no issues. I have actually installed 10 pro...
  9. Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?

Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?: So I have Windows 10 Pro on my main PC, I got it via the free upgrade as I was previously on Windows 7 Ultimate. Now I have purchased a SSD so need to re-install Windows 10 how would I go about doing this? or can I not as the free upgrade window has closed? 63218
  10. pre-installed Windows 10 can't be re-installed

pre-installed Windows 10 can't be re-installed: Hi, Firstly, my Windows 10 OS is corrupted. So I can't boot into windows home screen. Its a pre-installed windows 10 laptop. Now, When I try to boot from my back up recovery USB drive, it shows "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" . Again, to fix this problem I went to...