Windows 10: RE Address Book Error

Discus and support RE Address Book Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please reply to this urgent matter. I cannot retrieve my emails from my address book and send emails to anyone. When I click on the email it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pjcaskets2go, May 14, 2022.

1. RE Address Book Error

Please reply to this urgent matter. I cannot retrieve my emails from my address book and send emails to anyone. When I click on the email it automatically goes into the G mail account. I also have another problem I still can see my old shaw.ca email when I login into the computer. How can I retrieve the password when I am with a different provider telus.net? Please send me a link or instructions so I can keep sending emails from my address book and when I reply from different emails.

:)

pjcaskets2go, May 14, 2022
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Address book

Hi Cameron,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Is the Address book that you are referring to for your Outlook account?
    • Do you want to receive emails from selected email addresses only?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you’ve done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, May 14, 2022
  3. sttubs Win User
    Address Book is blank

I'm using Win 7 64bit & MS Office 2007. If you go under contacts everyone is listed, but the address book remains empty & it will not allow you to add anyone, any thoughts?

sttubs, May 14, 2022
  4. Florio Win User

RE Address Book Error

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, May 14, 2022
Thema:

RE Address Book Error

1. RE Address Book Error - Similar Threads - Address Book Error

2. RE Address Book Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RE Address Book Error: Please reply to this urgent matter. I cannot retrieve my emails from my address book and send emails to anyone. When I click on the email it automatically goes into the G mail account. I also have another problem I still can see my old shaw.ca email when I login into the...
  3. RE Address Book Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE Address Book Error: Please reply to this urgent matter. I cannot retrieve my emails from my address book and send emails to anyone. When I click on the email it automatically goes into the G mail account. I also have another problem I still can see my old shaw.ca email when I login into the...
  4. Contacts and Address Books

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts and Address Books: Hello,Can someone tell me how I can tell the Windows OS to default to using the Windows Address Book and the Contacts in the Contacts folder? It was working fine until I configured my Office 365 account on Outlook. Now it seems the outlook address book has taken over.My...
  5. address book

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    address book: does windows 10 come with a address book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/b86fdc9a-6a3e-4f96-a35f-5345ac8eb6fb
  6. a decent address book?

a decent address book?: Hi you all, I have a problem with my contacts and their management. All of my contacts are stored in a Gmail account. I tried People -> but I can't see the all the information of the contact through columns, but only by clicking on it. So I can't view people by...
  7. Address Book

Address Book: I can not add contacts to my windows address book that came with the computer. I have around 170 names and addresses. I right click to bring up a menu and add new contact is not there no more and it is not in the tools bar on top. what happened to the add new contact? so i...
  8. address book

address book: How do I go about setting up and address book ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/ace89429-5b53-48bf-b12c-0a7e752d23c4
  9. Address Book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Address Book: when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/address-book/af94b9f3-010d-413a-b730-3ce5d78267bf
  10. restoring address book

in Browsers and Email
    restoring address book: If I switch from Windows 10 Mail to Windows Live Mail, will that restore direct access to my address book contacts? Or would Thunderbird do it? I'm getting tired of W10 mail's cumbersome process for addressing emails 34091