Windows 10: re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

Discus and support re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The message says the game cannot to cloud. Please respond. Thank you-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carolineogburn, Feb 10, 2019.

1. re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

The message says the game cannot to cloud. Please respond. Thank you-

:)

carolineogburn, Feb 10, 2019
  2. BunnyJ Win User

WIN 10 compatibility list of unlisted hardware - aka OLD.

For what it's worth.. It's not MS's job to come up with any list of parts that are compatible with WIn10. Never has been and it never will be. It's up to each part vendor to do that and keep the parts current with drivers/BIOS and not MS.

My 2c

Jeff Aka Citizen Z!!

BunnyJ, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 10, 2019
  4. re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

Inability to access my Microsoft Solitaire game in W10

This did not help. I keep getting the following message:

"We could not sign you in to Xbox live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at

http://aka/ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to error code: 1170000."

I have done this several times and can't locate error 1170000.

Please advise.

Myra Cingolani, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

1. re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq - Similar Threads - aka mssolitairefaq

2. My 'forward' key, aka my W key always keeps giving input after i've released the button....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 'forward' key, aka my W key always keeps giving input after i've released the button....: So whenever i'm gaming, if i keep pressing or walking forward for about 10-15 seconds and then let go of my button (aka, when i WANT to stop moving), my pc will still force my character to walk forward for another 3-5 seconds. I've found this only works on games i run at...
  3. Work Group Inc Product AKA Idle Buddy virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Work Group Inc Product AKA Idle Buddy virus: How should I go about removing this virus? https://malwarecomplaints.info/remove-idle-buddy-virus-uninstall/ Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-group-inc-product-aka-idle-buddy-virus/f24bb803-572d-4c4e-8da3-f5d7c866de1d"
  4. Where i can find Wi-Fi direct aka virtual adapter #2 password in Windows 10 pro? My laptop...

Where i can find Wi-Fi direct aka virtual adapter #2 password in Windows 10 pro? My laptop...: Where i can find Wi-Fi direct aka virtual adapter #2 password in Windows 10 pro? My laptop doesn't project or cast anything from phones.WI-FI direct always asks for password...
  5. Where is "File-Renamer" aka "Filerenamer"

Where is "File-Renamer" aka "Filerenamer": Just downloaded that helpful utility. Thx to DaveM121 and Vijay_Verma, but I can´t find its location. Where is it? Would like to have an icon of it on the desktop. [ATTACH]...
  6. WIN 10 compatibility list of unlisted hardware - aka OLD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIN 10 compatibility list of unlisted hardware - aka OLD.: MIRROR POST: WIN 10 compatibility list of unlisted hardware - aka OLD. Please SHARE YOUR CONFIGURATION. link your known list for compatible hardware here, I will update the thread as is grows with working parts successfully updated on a working WIN 10 HOME / PRO /TP also...
  7. How to Import W10 Contacts (aka 'People') into Outlook 2016 Pro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Import W10 Contacts (aka 'People') into Outlook 2016 Pro: Installed Outlook 2016 Preview on W7 with no problems. Address Book showed Contacts. Updated W7 to W10. All contacts now show in People app, but Outlook no longer sees those contacts. How can I migrate/export-import the W10 People contacts into Outlook 2016? 11336
  8. Cannot find network printer (aka Where is \\winprint in Windows 10?)

Cannot find network printer (aka Where is \\winprint in Windows 10?): Hi everybody! Sorry for crossposting this from the Drivers and Hardware forum, but after a bit of investigation I found out that this forum could be more appropriate for the question. I remember with Windows 7 and 8 I used to be able to discover network printers going on...
  9. How to change "File type" (aka file type description) of files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change "File type" (aka file type description) of files: Hello everyone I would like to edit the file type descriptions of a number of file types on my computer. I mean the text that is written in the "File Type" column. For example, after installing Opera browser, all HTML and HTM files have the "File Type" of "Opera Web...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https:aka.ms/mssolitairefaq