Windows 10: re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

Discus and support re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The message says the game cannot to cloud. Please respond. Thank you-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carolineogburn, Feb 10, 2019.

1. re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

The message says the game cannot to cloud. Please respond. Thank you-

:)

carolineogburn, Feb 10, 2019
  2. BunnyJ Win User

WIN 10 compatibility list of unlisted hardware - aka OLD.

For what it's worth.. It's not MS's job to come up with any list of parts that are compatible with WIn10. Never has been and it never will be. It's up to each part vendor to do that and keep the parts current with drivers/BIOS and not MS.

My 2c

Jeff Aka Citizen Z!!

BunnyJ, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 10, 2019
  4. re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

Inability to access my Microsoft Solitaire game in W10

This did not help. I keep getting the following message:

"We could not sign you in to Xbox live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at

http://aka/ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to error code: 1170000."

I have done this several times and can't locate error 1170000.

Please advise.

Myra Cingolani, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

1. re: aka.ms/mssolitairefaq - Similar Threads - aka mssolitairefaq

2. Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...: Important: The following was originally posted by an individual named Lester BernardReyes in the Windows 10 Forums Here. I'm reposting this valuable instruction set for anyone that's having the same issues on Windows 11. The modified instructions worked for me, and I believe...
  3. Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...: Important: The following was originally posted by an individual named Lester BernardReyes in the Windows 10 Forums Here. I'm reposting this valuable instruction set for anyone that's having the same issues on Windows 11. The modified instructions worked for me, and I believe...
  4. Core isolation aka page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation aka page not available: Hi there,I have 2 problems the main one is the core isolation problem "page not found" and I found that enabling virtualization may be a solution which lead me to the second problem that is I can't find the enabling virtualization option in the BIOS,My laptop is Lenovo...
  5. Core isolation aka page not available

Core isolation aka page not available: Hi there,I have 2 problems the main one is the core isolation problem "page not found" and I found that enabling virtualization may be a solution which lead me to the second problem that is I can't find the enabling virtualization option in the BIOS,My laptop is Lenovo...
  6. I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”: I could see my bitlocker recoverykey but now I can not. It says there is some kind of error in the website but I get this error almost every time when I try to get my recovery key to open my pc. I don’t understand how or why i get my bitlocker activated for some reason. If I...
  7. I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”

I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”: I could see my bitlocker recoverykey but now I can not. It says there is some kind of error in the website but I get this error almost every time when I try to get my recovery key to open my pc. I don’t understand how or why i get my bitlocker activated for some reason. If I...
  8. When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...: When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like exe or msi in 2024? People like me lose mobilesIsn't Windows device considered anything? Only mobiles and android and iOS devices matter? People like don't store important info on...
  9. When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...

When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...: When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like exe or msi in 2024? People like me lose mobilesIsn't Windows device considered anything? Only mobiles and android and iOS devices matter? People like don't store important info on...
  10. When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.aka/linkphone

2. https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

3. www.aka.ms/linkphone

4. www.aka.ms linkphone,
  5. www aka.ms/linkphone,
  6. aka/linkphone,
  7. www.aka./linkphone,
  8. aka.ms/mssolitairefaq,
  9. https://aka.ms/mssolitairofaq,
  10. www.aka.ms/linkphone codice,
  11. www/aka/linkphone,