Windows 10: Re-alighning icons on the taskbar - possible?

Discus and support Re-alighning icons on the taskbar - possible? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have about 15 shortcut icons on my taskbar. They are all aligned to the left, leaving a big empty space on the right. Is there any way to to have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Jan 3, 2016.

1. flycaster Win User

Re-alighning icons on the taskbar - possible?

I have about 15 shortcut icons on my taskbar. They are all aligned to the left, leaving a big empty space on the right. Is there any way to to have the icons aligned more to the right...sort have them in the center of the taskbar?

:)

flycaster, Jan 3, 2016

2. Auto Alighn Icons

Hi,

Be sure to make this issue known in Windows 10 Feedback Hub.

DesktopOK is a small but effective solution for user that have to change the screen resolution often. t is also good for windows users who often have to work with a projector on the notebook eg laptop or tablet-pc.

DesktopOK 5.18 Save and restore the desktop icon positions.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Auto Alighn Icons

I rely on icons to access numerous files I use on a daily basis. I have arranged them so that I know where they are and I do not check “auto align icons”. Yet the icons get aligned often when I start working. Then I have to spend a great deal of time resetting
    them back. I don’t understand why Microsoft does not pay attention to these issues when they update Windows 10. This tells so much about mismanagement and lack of regard for millions of people who rely on this company to do the right thing. Anyone has any
    explanation for this?

AllenMontand, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...ter-icons.html

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. flycaster Win User
    Thanks, Edwin...that's the ticket.

flycaster, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Re-alighning icons on the taskbar - possible? - Similar Threads - alighning icons taskbar

2. is it possible to remove the icons when a app is open on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to remove the icons when a app is open on taskbar?: ......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-remove-the-icons-when-a-app-is/a27b6c3a-73dc-4cb4-a9cf-ec3f269abe47
  3. rearrange or re-order taskbar Icons in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rearrange or re-order taskbar Icons in Win 11: When I installed Windows 11 many of the task bar icons can not be moved or arranged in the order I want them to appear. With win 10 I could move or re-order the task bar icons. Anyone have the same problem or an idea to try to fix this?Thanks, Gary...
  4. rearrange or re-order taskbar Icons in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rearrange or re-order taskbar Icons in Win 11: When I installed Windows 11 many of the task bar icons can not be moved or arranged in the order I want them to appear. With win 10 I could move or re-order the task bar icons. Anyone have the same problem or an idea to try to fix this?Thanks, Gary...
  5. Is it possible to hide or remove this icon from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to hide or remove this icon from the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bautifacha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1fzqn/is_it_possible_to_hide_or_remove_this_icon_from/
  6. Is it possible to change the win10 taskbar icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the win10 taskbar icon?: What it says on the tin, just wondering if it's possible and how. Windows 10 v20H2 172792
  7. Is it possible to split the taskbar icons into another column when the taskbar is vertical?

Is it possible to split the taskbar icons into another column when the taskbar is vertical?: It's possible to have two rows of icons when the taskbar is horizontal (by making the taskbar wider) but this somehow doesn't work when it's vertical. Does anyone know a way to do this? submitted by /u/kinokomushroom [link] [comments]...
  8. Possible scaling issue with the taskbar icon tray?

Possible scaling issue with the taskbar icon tray?: [ATTACH] First off I have set the taskbar to the left side of my screen. Figure 1. Figure 1. taskbar set to the left 9 out of 10 times, the taskbar tray would have a scaling problem preventing the two rows of icons to be displayed side-by-side like it should be. Let me...
  9. RE : TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE : TASKBAR: Hi, there I just came up with this idea, i was wonder if we could perhaps, get this kinda program that we can edit toolbar like we can upload our own images - banners And Different logos for start menu ? well i think sounds awesome for this idea. And you can still have...
  10. Taskbar Icons Disappear at Start-Up or Re-Start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar Icons Disappear at Start-Up or Re-Start: Hi, The program icons all disappear from the task-bar when I start or restart in Windows 10. But, if I right-click on the task-bar and select: Task Manager > Windows Explorer (right-click) > restart, I get all my icons back until my next start-up or restart and then...