Windows 10: RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean?

Discus and support RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi!My uncle got my aunt I don't live with them or close by this new ASUS laptop and every time they try to use it, they get this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mague_Garcia, Jun 14, 2021.

1. RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean?

Hi!My uncle got my aunt I don't live with them or close by this new ASUS laptop and every time they try to use it, they get this error message:---------------------------------For security and performance, this mode of Windows only runs Microsoft-verified apps.This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly.C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exeStill want to run this unverified app? See how.----------------------------------------Why does this happen and how can they get rid of it? They keep clicking on Close but it doesn't go away. Help, please!

:)

Mague_Garcia, Jun 14, 2021
  2. MikeH4354 Win User

C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?

C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?

MikeH4354, Jun 14, 2021
  3. tjcreek55 Win User
    PowerShell does not launch bash.exe

All,

I
    am new and trying to learn.

My
    issue: When I enter bash.exe in a PowerShell cmd window, my PC does not launch the Ubuntu command. I think Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) is not in my $ENVRE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean? :path.

Troubleshooting
    I have done:

1. Reading
      on the Internet, I can test my $ENVRE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean? :path by typing the following a PowerShell cmd:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>
    where.exe calc

C:\Windows\System32\calc.exe

It returned the follow:

calc

(And the calculator displayed
    on my PC)

1. Reading
      on the Internet, I can also test my $ENVRE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean? :path by typing the following a PowerShell cmd:

where.exe wsl

It returned the follow:

INFO: Could not find
    files for the given pattern(s).

Here
    is the output of $ENVRE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean? :path

PS
    C:\WINDOWS\system32> $ENVRE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean? :path

C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program
    Files (x86)\Calibre2\;C:\Program Files\PuTTY\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\Users\user-lenovo595\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps

Question:

What
    would you suggest as my next step to fix the issue?

Thank
    you,

tjcreek55, Jun 14, 2021
  4. johnptd Win User

RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean?

Where Is My Powershell?

PowerShell is located here:

C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe

Links to it should be in the Start Menu Programs list under "Windows PowerShell".

If you do not have it, then download and install it from MS. The current version is 5.1.

JohnD

johnptd, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean?

1. RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/PowerShell.exe -- What does this mean? - Similar Threads - Windo9ws System32 WindowsPowerShell

2. Waht does this mean? "C:\Windows\System32\LogiDLDA.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waht does this mean? "C:\Windows\System32\LogiDLDA.dll": On startup this box appears. RunDLLThere was a problem startingC:\Windows\System32\LogiDLDA.dllThe specified module could not b found.OKWhat does it mean and how can I fix it?...
  3. Waht does this mean? "C:\Windows\System32\LogiDLDA.dll"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waht does this mean? "C:\Windows\System32\LogiDLDA.dll": On startup this box appears. RunDLLThere was a problem startingC:\Windows\System32\LogiDLDA.dllThe specified module could not b found.OKWhat does it mean and how can I fix it?...
  4. Waht does this mean? "C:\Windows\System32\LogiDLDA.dll"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershel l.exe windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershel l.exe windows 10: c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 This keeps popping up everytime I turn on my brand new pc.If i press close, it appears again, foreverIf i “copy to clipboard” , nothing happensIf i “see how” that “switch out of S mode appears” at the...
  6. How do I delete or uninstall windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell

How do I delete or uninstall windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell: How do I delete windows\system32\powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-or-uninstall/962c5f6a-8cd5-44ab-baec-1ee75702146c
  7. Been stuck at 0% for a while, what does it mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been stuck at 0% for a while, what does it mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Memerboi111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g282fo/been_stuck_at_0_for_a_while_what_does_it_mean/
  8. What does ! mark on c drive mean?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does ! mark on c drive mean?: I got (!) mark on C drive of my windows 10 workstation as below. [ATTACH] I thought this can be fixed by check disk command from command prompt or GUI error checking tool, so I have completed following process with admin permission, and they are done without any error,...
  9. C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?

C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?: C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32windowspowershellv1-is-this-safe/38806768-0cb0-4065-8496-beeddc1fd52c
  10. calendar.google.com wants to...Re: What Does This Mean?

in Browsers and Email
    calendar.google.com wants to...Re: What Does This Mean?: Almost always when I open up calendar (Chrome up to date) I get that message. Does that mean if I click allow I will get a desktop pop up notification every time an event comes up. I don't get that now and I certainly don't want that to happen. If I click block will that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wındo9s