Windows 10: re- cant find recovery environment on pc /and gameroom installion failed install absent source

Discus and support re- cant find recovery environment on pc /and gameroom installion failed install absent source in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there this is jamie- I had to go back to the previous built on my laptop because it didnt like the new update - It let me do a go back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jamiebratcher1, Nov 23, 2018.

1. re- cant find recovery environment on pc /and gameroom installion failed install absent source

Hi there this is jamie- I had to go back to the previous built on my laptop because it didnt like the new update - It let me do a go back to the previous built but when it did that it took my recovery environment off my laptop . - I found out by- because i had to do a factory reset because the game room kept saying installion fail - install absent source so when i went to go do the factory reset it said it could not find the factory environment . Can someone please tell me how i can fix this - i can not take it to my hp laptop shop because i already did the first time around when it did this and my warranty expired .

Also can someone please tell me what does Install absent source mean when i tried to download the game room and it says installion failed - when windows 10 has it own net frame installed in it ?

:)

jamiebratcher1, Nov 23, 2018

2. Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found

I'm unable to install Facebook Gameroom, It is showing install source is absent

Chandu KiranNukala, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

re- cant find recovery environment on pc /and gameroom installion failed install absent source

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

re- cant find recovery environment on pc /and gameroom installion failed install absent source

1. re- cant find recovery environment on pc /and gameroom installion failed install absent source - Similar Threads - cant find recovery

2. could not find the recovery environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    could not find the recovery environment: exact error im getting ^I've done everything a previous forum post had done and nothing has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-windows-10-could-not-find-recovery/58cc7a57-ec3d-432b-b3a8-619b73805f1a said forum post and i have a 64gb brand...
  3. could not find the recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could not find the recovery environment: exact error im getting ^I've done everything a previous forum post had done and nothing has worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-windows-10-could-not-find-recovery/58cc7a57-ec3d-432b-b3a8-619b73805f1a said forum post and i have a 64gb brand...
  4. could not find the recovery environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Could not find the recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not find the recovery environment: Could not find the recovery environment corporate application IT doesn't know what to do please provide instruction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-find-the-recovery-environment/4ef99641-7954-4910-862d-f2e225083209
  6. Could not find the recovery environment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could not find the recovery environment: Could not find the recovery environment corporate application IT doesn't know what to do please provide instruction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-find-the-recovery-environment/4ef99641-7954-4910-862d-f2e225083209
  7. Could not find the recovery environment

Could not find the recovery environment: Hi, I've been wanting to reset my laptop for a while now and the other day I tried to do it, but when I clicked reset this PC Windows said that it could not find the recovery environment. I tried to enable it but that didn't work and when I go to System32/Recovery/ only...
  8. Cannot Find Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Find Recovery Environment: Hi, i have a windows 10 desktop, and some month ago i reset my pc, and it work well. But, now i want to do it again and it show an error message "cannot find recovery environment....". I think it because some time ago merge my disk C and disk D but when i open disk...
  9. "Could not find the recovery environment."

"Could not find the recovery environment.": I'm trying to reset my pc and it keeps giving me this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-find-the-recovery-environment/7fb25aa2-515e-4e2c-a144-ae79645eba9d
  10. Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found: I'm unable to install Facebook Gameroom, It is showing install source is absent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/installation-of-facebook-gameroom-shows-error/0273f3b2-6c7d-48a6-8539-b1add57d0a85

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows recovery environment est absent

2. gameroom install absent source