Windows 10: Re-Connecting Family Tree Maker to internet

Discus and support Re-Connecting Family Tree Maker to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to log in from Family Tree Maker 2014 I get the error message that says "There is no connection to the Internet or a firewall is preventing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngelaSS1, Oct 8, 2018.

1. AngelaSS1 Win User

Re-Connecting Family Tree Maker to internet

When I try to log in from Family Tree Maker 2014 I get the error message that says "There is no connection to the Internet or a firewall is preventing Family Tree Maker from accessing the Internet." I have internet connection, not sure on what app I should be listing for the firewall or if I should. Some help would be appreciated please.

:)

AngelaSS1, Oct 8, 2018

2. Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet

Family tree maker will not connect to the internet

MargaretHoltZZ, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Family Tree Maker has no internet connection with windows 10.

Hi RobertDW_465,

One possible reason could be a third party security program is conflicting with the Family Tree Maker. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When was the last time that you were able to connect the Family Tree Maker to the internet?
    • Are you able to access or connect to the internet on other applications?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Do you have an antivirus program installed on your computer?

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Anna Bol, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Re-Connecting Family Tree Maker to internet - Similar Threads - Connecting Family Tree

2. Family Tree Maker 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Tree Maker 2019: Suddenly, I am unable to open the app Family Tree Maker 2019. I can't repair or uninstall it either. I downloaded another copy but it fails to execute. Windows 11 says there is a problem but no further information or help. Can you help?Harold...
  3. Lost Family Tree maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Family Tree maker: How do I find Drives and Directories? My Family Tree Maker has disappeared, and I was instructed to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-family-tree-maker/5cdb2d21-77b2-4d68-a8bf-91d5a528fa07
  4. Lost Family Tree maker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Family Tree maker: How do I find Drives and Directories? My Family Tree Maker has disappeared, and I was instructed to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-family-tree-maker/5cdb2d21-77b2-4d68-a8bf-91d5a528fa07
  5. Family Tree Maker 2006

Family Tree Maker 2006: When I try to open I get the message Family Tree Maker cannot find your file. please check the "Directories" and "drives" fields to ensure you are supplying the correct path...
  6. Family Tree Maker 16

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Family Tree Maker 16: Run Family Tree Maker 16 as l prefer that Version. Runs on Windows 10 or did. When l try to open it it says missing LTKRN13N.dll. Have tried uninstalling and reloading. When reinstalled it then automatically opens no problems but once closed l then get the same message...
  7. Family Tree Maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Family Tree Maker: I had my computer reset and lost Family Tree Maker versions 2017 and 2019. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-tree-maker/44b24c95-12f7-4189-82c6-943333422ede
  8. Family Tree maker will not open

Family Tree maker will not open: My FTM 2010 program will not open, it says "file is corrupted", it has been working OK for about 8 years. If I Uninstall FTM, then re-install FTM prog, will I lose my 4000 plus names & details? 35 years of work. Cheers...
  9. My Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet

My Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet: my new dell computer will not connect to the Family Tree Maker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-family-tree-maker-will-not-connect-to-the/70365f03-56df-41b1-b5a7-517be86d79d4
  10. Family Tree Maker 2006

Family Tree Maker 2006: I lost FTM 2006 programme on my notebook when it crashed. I do not know how I got it on there originally. I have original FTM 2006 disc but my notebook has no disc drive. How do I get it on notebook without buying new version of FTM? I like the 2006 version. My notebook...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. family tree maker 2014 no internet connection

2. family tree maker 2014 not connecting

3. how to connect family tree maker to the internet

4. unable to get internet connection on family tree maker 2012,
  5. family tree maker no internet connection,
  6. how t compree files with Family vTrre mker 10,
  7. family tree maker not connecting to internet,
  8. firewall for family tree maker,
  9. how to connect to internet from ftm 2014,
  10. family tree maker cannot connect to internet,
  11. how to unblock family tree maker,