Windows 10: Re core exits, and drops to desktop and Microsoft Store Pops-up

Discus and support Re core exits, and drops to desktop and Microsoft Store Pops-up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recore version is 1.1.7468.2 Windows Version is 1909 Build 18363.815 I had bought this game on Windows first, and then i installed on Xbox One X,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Imran-IJK, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Imran-IJK Win User

Re core exits, and drops to desktop and Microsoft Store Pops-up

Recore version is 1.1.7468.2

Windows Version is 1909 Build 18363.815

I had bought this game on Windows first, and then i installed on Xbox One X, it works on X box no issues but on Windows when i load a saved game, it drops me back to desktop, game quits and opens up Windows Store and takes me to the Re core Game Page , to purchase the games or games pass.

I don't know what to do ?

Please advise.

:)

Imran-IJK, Apr 26, 2020

2. N8 stays connected after exit OVI STORE

My N8 is on PR1.1 and the latest Ovi Store update today (to ver 2.06.00042) yet I'm still encountering the problem of Ovi Store keeping the data connections open.

I am certain that the problem is with the Ovi Store application, here's how I tested it:

1. Check that there is no wifi or 3G connection open.

2. Run Skype. Note that wifi connection is made. Close Skype. Wifi connection drops.

3. Individually repeated step 2 for Profimail, Slick, Ovi Music, Web Browser, Subway Subcard app. Wifi connection dropped as soon as each app was closed.

4. Run Ovi Store. Note that wifi connection is made. Close Ovi Store. Wifi conection stays active until I manually disconnect it.

5. Repeated steps 2&3 and noted that wifi always disconnected as soon as each app was closed.

6. Repeated step 4 and noted that wifi stayed open again after exiting Ovi Store.

Note: I have also repeated this entire process over 3G and the symptoms are identical; 3G connection stays active after exiting Ovi Store.

My final observation was that if I leave the data connection active after exiting Ovi Store and then run another app (like the ones listed in steps 2&3) that uses the open data connection, the connection stays active after exiting that app, whereas if there
    had been no connection to start with, the connection would drop successfully.

Question for Nokia: Why is Ovi Store doing this? Can I/we have a fix please?

Thanks,

Matt.

matthewleech---01, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Unable to access the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on Windows 10

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you get the pop-up of Drop Box on your device?

I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking from Windows Recovery Environment, disable the startup service for Drop box and check if helps.

Step 1: Steps to boot the device in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to disable Drop Box.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Startup
      tab, search for Drop Box.
    • Right click on it and click on Disable.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Re core exits, and drops to desktop and Microsoft Store Pops-up - Similar Threads - core exits drops

2. Microsoft Store pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Store pop-up: Hello, lately, I have been having troubles with the Microsoft Store, specifically the store pops up randomly and redirectes me to an app/game on the store. I have been redirected to 2 games from the same developer, one is called "Ducklings Free" and the other is "Subway...
  3. Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store: when i try to download anything in the microsoft store I keep getting a pop up screen that says "please wait a moment" and the that pop up screen turns white and nothing happens....
  4. Microsoft Store Pop Ups

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Pop Ups: How do I stop this Pop Up, literally every 3 minutes in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-pop-ups/7a1a09d4-f490-487e-bf13-e531d0cb8a1a
  5. Microsoft Store pop up when downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store pop up when downloading: So everytime I download something from my browser there'a a pop up window from the Microsoft Store asks me if I want to donload this beuase it's not from the store. That was annoying but ok. In the last few days the pop up also appears when I want to download something but it...
  6. Unwanted Pop Up on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted Pop Up on Desktop: As you can see by the below image, an unwanted pop up occurs on my desktop occasionally. Does any one else experience this? Where does it come from and how do I stop it? [img] 136590
  7. desktop pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop pops up: I play American Truck Sim. and other games on Steam and I'm driving down the road when the desktop pops up and the game is put down on the task bar. If I click on the game icon on the task bar most of the time the game will reappear and I can continue to play. But in those...
  8. Exit Table Mode Pop-up Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exit Table Mode Pop-up Error: Anyone else experiencing a Constant annoying behavior of pop-up asking if I want to Exit Tablet Mode? It pop-ups up in succession several times in a row. I select "YES" each time. Then the pop up window appears again. After multiple times of the pop up window behaving...
  9. Desktop Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Pop Ups: How do I remove pop up ads popping up on desktop, now while browsing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/desktop-pop-ups/7e7a4a58-3eab-44da-911e-51040839c9f0
  10. desktop pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop pop-ups: I have read many reviews about desktop pop-ups, with no answers. I had to log in to my Microsoft Account about this problem. What I noticed from the community the answer was always buy this buy that. if Microsoft continues this way of troubleshooting problems like this to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recore windows 1909 wont start