Windows 10: Re-Detect All Hardware?

Discus and support Re-Detect All Hardware? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to force Windows 10 to redetect all Hardware? Im having an Issue with USB Hub driver.All my external ports appear to be working but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OPTIKON4658, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Re-Detect All Hardware?

Is there a way to force Windows 10 to redetect all Hardware? Im having an Issue with USB Hub driver.All my external ports appear to be working but this one USB Controller is errored out. "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). Brand new Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero WI-FI Motherboard. Everything else appears to work.

:)

OPTIKON4658, Sep 3, 2019

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Battery not detected (Unknown remaining)

Hi,

First of all I suggest you to try with a driver remove and reinstall with Device Manager. To do so:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Battery"

4. Right click on the first element on list

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second element on list

7. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then reboot your system and check if the problem still exists.

Please tell me if the solution works.

StefanoTamiotti, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Re-Detect All Hardware?

'Hardware problems detected Contact manufacturer'

Hi Sumit,

To verify if this is a hardware issue, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    This will identify the cause of the issue and resolve it as well. Here's how:

• In the Search field, type Hardware troubleshooter. Click Troubleshooting
      under Control Panel.
    • In the Hardware and Sound option, choose Configure a device.
    • The Hardware Troubleshooter will open. You can set it to repair the detected issues automatically or select and opt to repair only the ones you want.
    • Click on Next to run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Once the scan is completed, it will present you with a report.
    • Choose the ones you want to repair and click on Next.
    • The Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter will try to resolve the issues for you.

Do let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Re-Detect All Hardware?

1. Re-Detect All Hardware? - Similar Threads - Detect Hardware

2. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  3. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  4. Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch: HiI recently switched laptops. I purchased win 11 pro license on old device. While switching to new device, I complete reset the old one But while trying to upgrade the new one to win 11 pro, it's asking me to purchase again....
  5. Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch

Windows not detecting purchased Win 11 pro license after hardware switch: HiI recently switched laptops. I purchased win 11 pro license on old device. While switching to new device, I complete reset the old one But while trying to upgrade the new one to win 11 pro, it's asking me to purchase again....
  6. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  7. Hardware issue detected

Hardware issue detected: i have had my pc a good numbers of month and i have a big problem with BSOD and i have tried so much and i just cant fix it i am on my last nerve i just cant i did a windows memory diagnostics and it said "Hardware issue detected"My specsProcessor: Amd Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core...
  8. Hardware issue detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Hardware issue detected

10. Digital license not detected after changing hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital license not detected after changing hardware: After changing motherboard, I tried reactivating Windows but getting error due to server not available. After successful reactivation, I did a system restore to an earlier time because of a driver issue then my Windows got deactivated again. Now I cannot reactivate as my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. force windows 10 to redetect all hardware

2. windows 10 redetect hardware