Windows 10: Re Easy recovery essentials

Discus and support Re Easy recovery essentials in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Wondered what the view of this software is.... Unfortunately as all my family maembets have different OS, would make this expensive... Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reddwarf4ever, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Re Easy recovery essentials

Wondered what the view of this software is....

Unfortunately as all my family maembets have different OS, would make this expensive...

Is there any equally good alternative, possibly that covers all OS

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Apr 15, 2016

2. Error code: 0xc000000f

Hi sushmaGS, I think U should use Easy Recovery Essentials

Easy Recovery Essentials is guaranteed to fix the “0xc000000f” error automatically using its built-in Automated Repair option. EasyRE is currently available for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and can be downloaded and created on any PC.

• Download Easy Recovery Essentials. Make sure to note your Windows version ( 7 or 8) before you download EasyRE. This guide can help you identify
      what version of Windows
      you have installed.
    • Burn the image. as making a bootable CD can be tricky! Alternatively
    • Boot up your PC from the Easy Recovery Essentials CD or USB you created.
    • Once EasyRE is running, choose the “Automated Repair” option and click continue
    • After EasyRE scans your computer’s drives, identify and select the drive letter for your Windows installation from the list, and then click on the
      Automated repair button to begin.
    • Easy Recovery Essentials will start analyzing the selected drive for problems. EasyRE will test for and attempt to automatically correct errors with the disk, partition, bootsector, filesystem, bootloader,
      and registry. No intervention is required, as EasyRE’s repair is fully automate
    • Once the process is complete, EasyRE will report its findings. Click on the
      Restart button to reboot your PC and test the changes.
    • The “0xc000000f” error should now be fixed as your PC begins to load
    To download filehoslguru.com - Portail d'informations

To download easy USB Creator

Download Easy USB Creator Lite 2.2

Deepak K Prajapati, Apr 15, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 15, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Re Easy recovery essentials

NavyLCDR, Apr 15, 2016
  5. Thanks

but is this as automated as easy recovery essentials to scan for boot issues BCD issues etc etc...

6. Kyhi Win User
    No it is not automated...
    But you can run the commands the will run the BCD rebuild process..

The disk is a way to boot the PC, you must have knowledge on how to run the repair process..
    And you must have an understanding of the problem, that is causing the boot issue..

Reference > http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixthe...re-windows.htm

forget Option 2 > Advanced Options = as you are already there with my boot disk..

so you will start at option 3 > command prompt

7. reddwarf4ever, Apr 15, 2016
  8. Superfly Win User

What sort of automation do these have? Do we need a wizard for Kyhi's one?
    (By Wizard I mean developing an app that automates things... in case those misconstrue the meaning..)

Superfly, Apr 15, 2016
  9. These appear to be fully automated , the paragon one just auto runs and dos all sorts of HDD scans, left it going for a while, but stopped it after a while.
    The Tenforum repair disk, is a brilliant idea, I hope it wouldn't be too difficult to have a menu system to run the checks required to find why a system isn't booting...etc etc.

10. Kyhi Win User
    Already have the last 4 options covered...

What program you want for Hardware Testing ???

And One Click Windows Repair ?? Startup Repair ??

Easy Recovery Essentials = their customized version of PE with a very simple GUI

11. Not sure of program names, but I am sure you have a better idea than me.....
    If your program can work in a similar way to ' essentials' that would be amazing....also multi OS

reddwarf4ever, Apr 16, 2016
  12. is this bot disk likely ??

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 22, 2016
  13. Kyhi Win User

The process is not automated in my PE...
    Requires users to know the required commands..

14. yes found this on BCD....I don't have the skills to make a menu or batch file to do this..

• At the prompt, type the bootrec commandas shown below and then press Enter: bootrec /rebuildbcdThe bootrec command will search for Windows installations not included in the Boot Configuration Data and then ask you if you'd like to add one or more to it.
    • You should see one of the following messages at the command line.

Option 1Scanning all disks for Windows installations. Please wait, since this may take a while... Successfully scanned Windows installations. Total identified Windows installations: 0 The operation completed successfully.Option 2Scanning all disks for Windows installations. Please wait, since this may take a while... Successfully scanned Windows installations. Total identified Windows installations: 1 [1] D:\Windows Add installation to boot list? Yes<Y>/No<N>/All<A>:If you see:

Option 1: Move on to Step 5. This result most likely means that Windows installation data in the BCD store exists but bootrec couldn't find any additional installations of Windows on your computer to add to the BCD. That's fine, you'll just need to take a few extra steps to rebuild the BCD.

Option 2: Enter Y or Yes to the Add installation to boot list? question, after which you should see a The operation completed successfully message, followed by a blinking cursor at the prompt. Finish up with Step 10 toward the bottom of the page.

• Since the BCD store exists and lists a Windows installation, you'll first have to "remove" it manually and then try to rebuild it again.

At the prompt, execute the bcdedit command as shown and then press Enter: bcdedit /export c:\bcdbackupThe bcdedit command is used here to export the BCD store as a file: bcdbackup. There's no need to specify a file extension.

The command should return the following on screen: The operation completed successfully.meaning the BCD export worked as expected.
    • At this point, you need to adjust several file attributes for the BCD store so you can manipulate it.

At the prompt, execute the attrib command exactly like this: attrib c:\boot\bcd -h -r -sWhat you just did with the attrib command was remove the hidden, read-only, and system attributes from the file bcd. Those attributes restricted the actions you could take on the file. Now that they're gone, you can manipulate the file more freely - specifically, rename it.
    • To rename the BCD store, execute the ren command as shown: ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.oldNow that the BCD store is renamed, you should now be able to successfully rebuild it, as you tried to do in Step 3.

Note: You could delete the BCD file entirely since you're about to create a new one. However, renaming the existing BCD accomplishes the same thing since it's now unavailable to Windows, plus provides you yet another layer of backup, in addition to the export you did in Step 5, if you decide to undo your actions.
    • Try rebuilding the BCD again by executing the following, followed by Enter: bootrec /rebuildbcdwhich should produce this in the Command Prompt window: Scanning all disks for Windows installations. Please wait, since this may take a while... Successfully scanned Windows installations. Total identified Windows installations: 1 [1] D:\Windows Add installation to boot list? Yes<Y>/No<N>/All<A>:meaning that the BCD store rebuild is progressing as expected.
    • At the Add installation to boot list? question, type Enter Y or Yes, followed by the Enterkey.

You should see this on screen: The operation completed successfully.meaning that the BCD rebuild is complete.
    • Restart your computer.

Assuming that an issue with the BCD store was the only problem, Windows should start as expected.

If not, continue to troubleshoot whatever specific issue you're seeing that's preventing Windows from booting normally.

Important: Depending on how you started Advanced Startup Options or System Recovery Options, you may need to remove a disc or flash drive before restarting.

reddwarf4ever, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Re Easy recovery essentials - Similar Threads - Easy recovery essentials

2. 48-digit recovery key FOR WD EASY STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    48-digit recovery key FOR WD EASY STORE: I dont know the 48-digit recovery key to unlock this drive key id 302FD4EA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/48-digit-recovery-key-for-wd-easy-store/6b06c236-0690-42d1-92c4-d662fd9bbce7
  3. 48-digit recovery key FOR WD EASY STORE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    48-digit recovery key FOR WD EASY STORE: I dont know the 48-digit recovery key to unlock this drive key id 302FD4EA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/48-digit-recovery-key-for-wd-easy-store/6b06c236-0690-42d1-92c4-d662fd9bbce7
  4. 48-digit recovery key FOR WD EASY STORE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is there an easy way in Windows 10 to re-TRIM empty space on an SSD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there an easy way in Windows 10 to re-TRIM empty space on an SSD?: Okay, so maybe it's not the best topic title, but I'll try to explain. Suppose you have a customized Windows 10 installation on a hard disk and you'd like to migrate it to an SSD of the exact same size (same number of sectors on both drives; Yes, I checked, they're the...
  6. Question re: Recovery partitions, Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question re: Recovery partitions, Macrium: My project is to clone my HDD C: to a new, larger SSD. I think I have things pretty well figured out, but I am not comfortable with the situation in my current Recovery Partition. Below is a pic of my current partitioning scheme. [img] As far as I can figure out, the...
  7. Way to re-create the Recovery Partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Way to re-create the Recovery Partition?: Hi all...my nephew was futzing around on his laptop 'cleaning' it (he likes to THINK he knows what he is doing...) and deleted the Recovery Partition to save space, but now wants it back in case of a problem down the road. It's running the most recent version of Win10 Home....
  8. restart essentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    restart essentials: I have tried numerous times to restart essentials but I have not succeeded. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/restart-essentials/fb5418cc-a16b-44a5-92d3-7461dff6cd20
  9. Easy Recovery Essentials Pro Windows 10 - Free Offer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Recovery Essentials Pro Windows 10 - Free Offer: Hey everyone, I posted this on SevenForums already, wanted to share here as well since it is more appropriate. The pro version for Windows 10 looks to be a free offer at the moment. Easy Recovery Essentials | Windows Recovery and Repair CD Downloads - scroll down...
  10. Re-Create that 450MB Recovery Partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-Create that 450MB Recovery Partition?: In a fit of over zealous tidying up after installing Win 10 on my lappie, I deleted the 450MB Recovery Partition that the upgrade from Windows 7 created at the end of the main partition. 1) What was actually in that partition and why would I want it. 2) If I do want it,...