Windows 10: Re-edit via cmd prompt

Discus and support Re-edit via cmd prompt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What do I type in the reg edit via cmd prompt to remove write protection from my drive? Can you type in what you want me to type please so I can copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianRainey1, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Re-edit via cmd prompt

What do I type in the reg edit via cmd prompt to remove write protection from my drive? Can you type in what you want me to type please so I can copy it.

:)

BrianRainey1, Jan 1, 2022
  2. BoPilot Win User

Low ping from cmd prompt high ping in game

Now the ping times are normal again 35ms-38ms cmd prompt 41ms from pingtest site. Just tested it 20min ago with 0 bandwidth usage on the router's monitor and got 35-38ms cmd prompt 160-350ms from 3 different ping test sites. As far as I can tell its completely random, the cmd prompt latency numbers are always same.

I can live with this, I have for a long time now. I just want to make some sense of it.

BoPilot, Jan 1, 2022
  3. Paul5816 Win User
    cmd prompt

When trying to use cmd prompt it pops up with an error saying "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)." When following steps to try and fix any uninstalled updates on the computer from this forum, it shows up with the same error.

Please help!

Trying to get an Xbox One game to work which asks us go to cmd prompt to configure the IP address.

Paul5816, Jan 1, 2022
  4. Re-edit via cmd prompt

Cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode

I am using win 10 pro. My initial problem is I cannot display list of wifi networks. I cannot open cmd prompt in admin mode. I've used all the trouble shooting steps on this site and nothing works. Short of throwing this PC out the window is there anything
    else I can try?

MichaelnEvans, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

Re-edit via cmd prompt

1. Re-edit via cmd prompt - Similar Threads - edit via cmd

2. How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt: Hi all,I made a seemingly pretty dumb decision of selecting 8 cores in msconfig after reading only the available amount would be showing. After rebooting my PC keeps crashing when it tries to load Windows and i cant even go in via safe mode. Is there a way to change this via...
  3. How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt: Hi all,I made a seemingly pretty dumb decision of selecting 8 cores in msconfig after reading only the available amount would be showing. After rebooting my PC keeps crashing when it tries to load Windows and i cant even go in via safe mode. Is there a way to change this via...
  4. How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. CMD Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Prompt: Hi,I have several strange things happening recently. I am running Windows 11 and have not had a problem until the last week or so. I tried running DISM and SFC but I can't launch the Command Prompt with Admin rights from Search. It seems to launch via Task Manager but the App...
  6. Re-edit via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-edit via cmd prompt: What do I type in the reg edit via cmd prompt to remove write protection from my drive? Can you type in what you want me to type please so I can copy it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-edit-via-cmd-prompt/7956fe11-e7d8-4dba-868d-cc6e462b4735
  7. Re-edit via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-edit via cmd prompt: What do I type in the reg edit via cmd prompt to remove write protection from my drive? Can you type in what you want me to type please so I can copy it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-edit-via-cmd-prompt/7956fe11-e7d8-4dba-868d-cc6e462b4735
  8. Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe: Hello Lovely people,Im from the Netherlands so my english isnt that very good,But couple of days when i start my up i got an cmd prompt but its empty so it doesnt say anything it stays a few sec and then it goes away and then i get the cmd prompt but with cscript.exe and then...
  9. re: cmd prompt error message

in Windows 10 Support
    re: cmd prompt error message: I have cmd.exe set as admin. I have used the following line "sc.exe config wuauserv start= disabled" many times as part of a plain to stop Win 10 home 32bit, Win update from updating. I am now running into the error message "[sc] OpenService failed S: access is denied" I...
  10. Cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd prompt: My cmd prompt isn't opening for my file (use for Minecraft modding) The option doesn't even show up to use it all that shows up is powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-prompt/5f084111-fa7d-4cdd-b450-68c430dcd7b0