Windows 10: re-enable device to my university account

Discus and support re-enable device to my university account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidently disabled my laptop from my university accounton https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list and now I can't use Microsoft 365Office. I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdgarO_626, Dec 2, 2021.

1. re-enable device to my university account

I accidently disabled my laptop from my university accounton https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list and now I can't use Microsoft 365Office. I get an error code: 135011. I tried enabling my laptop in Azure Active Directory admin center but it doesn't let me click on enable. I tried uninstalling Microsoft 365Office and reinstalling but I get the same error message. Urgent Please help!

:)

EdgarO_626, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Device Descriptor Request Fails on my Play-and-Charge Device

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

a) OpenDevice Manager.

b) ExpandUniversal Serial Bus controllers.

c) Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

d) Right-click the first USB controller under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers
    , and then click Uninstall to remove it.

e) Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers.

f) Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and

g) Reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 2, 2021
  4. re-enable device to my university account

Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

re-enable device to my university account

1. re-enable device to my university account - Similar Threads - enable device university

2. How do I re-enable a device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-enable a device?: I disabled my laptop thinking it will remove the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-re-enable-a-device/15496b0e-5886-464a-91b3-3e2e2f46d9cc
  3. How do I re-enable a device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-enable a device?: I disabled my laptop thinking it will remove the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-re-enable-a-device/15496b0e-5886-464a-91b3-3e2e2f46d9cc
  4. Re-enable a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enable a device: I disabled my laptop because I thought it would get rid if the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-enable-a-device/4d66c633-d016-4e54-bdb3-73425b7eb240
  5. Re-enable a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-enable a device: I disabled my laptop because I thought it would get rid if the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-enable-a-device/4d66c633-d016-4e54-bdb3-73425b7eb240
  6. re-enable device to my university account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re-enable device to my university account: I accidently disabled my laptop from my university accounton https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list and now I can't use Microsoft 365Office. I get an error code: 135011. I tried enabling my laptop in Azure Active Directory admin center but it doesn't let me click on...
  7. Batch script to disable/re-enable device in device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Batch script to disable/re-enable device in device manager.: Hi all, my laptops touchscreen sometimes decides not to wake up after hibernating, and needs to be disabled and re-enabled through device manager to get it to work. Is there a batch script that I could use to do this, and just store it on the desktop for easy access?...
  8. How to re-enable device without getting a restart?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to re-enable device without getting a restart?: I have disabled Intel P530 on-board Display adapter in order to used 3D program that can't switch VGA. Then, normally I will enable it back with no problem. However, I can't enable it back this time as it will restart the computer as soon as I enable it. Updating Intel P530...
  9. How to re enable my monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    How to re enable my monitor: Help, I think I’ve ruined hubbys pc! I was trying to connect a second monitor on windows 10. Tried to update display on device manager. Didn’t work. On a forum someone suggested rather than update to disable then re enable but once I pressed disabled the screen went black and...
  10. Cannot Re-Enable Bluetooth Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Re-Enable Bluetooth Device: While troubleshooting bluetooth, I disabled my bluetooth adapter in the Device Manager. I can't see an option to show disabled devices that is referenced in a lot of threads online, I think it was removed after an update. And showing hidden devices doesn't show it, because...