Windows 10: Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

Discus and support Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marinel Cipu, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the driver that i've used , so how do i re-enable driver signature enforcement ? or it re-enables it-self automatically after an restart?

:)

Marinel Cipu, Oct 28, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

driver signature enforcement

Hello,

We suggest that you refer to the reply of AntonyJose on this thread
    to help you with your concern. It contains information on how you can enable the Driver Signature Enforcement.

Let us know if you need further help.

John Fer, Oct 28, 2018
  3. John Ado Win User
    Disabling driver signature enforcement

Hi Fabio,

Driver Signature Enforcement is one of the security features that we make to make sure that only signed drivers can load on your system. Note that disabling driver signature enforcement will install drivers that weren’t officially signed. Install only the
    drivers you trust. Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Update & security >
      Recovery
      > Advanced startup > Restart now.
    • Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options >
      Startup Settings
      > Restart > F7 or 7.

Once it restarts, you may now install any third party drivers. Note that the next time you device restarts, driver signature enforcement will be enabled again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

How to disable driver signature enforcement permenently.

Hi Ashan,

Driver Signature Enforcement is one of the security features that we make to make sure that only signed drivers can load on your system. Take note that disabling driver signature enforcement will install drivers that weren’t officially signed. To disable
    driver signature enforcement permanently, you can follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated Command Prompt. To do this, press the Windows
      key, type Command Prompt, press right click on the
      Command Prompt and select Run
      as administrator.
    • Type or paste the following:

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on
    • Restart your computer.

If you want to enable the driver signature enforcement, just follow the steps above and type or paste the following:

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks off

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

1. Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ? - Similar Threads - enable driver driver

2. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  3. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  4. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement: I have inadvertently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and I can no longer reactivate it despite all the methods I have tried. Do you have a solution...
  6. Driver Signature Enforcement

Driver Signature Enforcement: I have inadvertently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and I can no longer reactivate it despite all the methods I have tried. Do you have a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-signature-enforcement/98e61825-31e6-43b1-b4be-e1700e93a54a
  7. Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled

Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled: I cant enable driver signature enforcement. i'm trying to play a game that needs easy anti cheat and for that to run it needs DSE to be enabled, how ever i cant enable DSE. Ive tried using admin command prompt and running the commands bcdedit /set testsigning off and...
  8. Driver Signature Enforcement

Driver Signature Enforcement: Hi All, A Day ago my computer would not boot and got stuck in a repair boot loop. I then did the bcdedit and i could finally see what went wrong. A "driver digital signature could not be verified" stopped everything. so I disabled driver signature enforcement and it booted....
  9. How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?

How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?: I recently disabled driver signature enforcement for a different driver I installed, but I don't know how to re-enable it. I've searched through the FAQs and all of them say to do the command in command prompt "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON". When I tried to do that it wouldn't...
  10. Driver Signature Enforcement

Driver Signature Enforcement: A couple of years ago when I got my Windows 10 machine it was working fine until I installed and attempted to run a game called someone's King Kong (I forgot the name, Jackson or something) and after it failed to work properly I uninstalled it. Then I started getting messages...