Windows 10: Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive

Discus and support Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Onedrive backups enabled on my PCI recently changed my PC case, and bought a new M.2 drive which I cloned with Acronis True Image for Western... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evan Cheng, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive

I have Onedrive backups enabled on my PCI recently changed my PC case, and bought a new M.2 drive which I cloned with Acronis True Image for Western Digital.Now, Onedrive is not backing up my files and insisting that I rename them.Also, I no longer have access to my Personal Vault.Please help

:)

Evan Cheng, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive

1. Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive - Similar Threads - enabling OneDrive backups

2. Issue after cloning SSD drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue after cloning SSD drive: Hi there I have cloned my 500gb SSD drive with Windows 10 64bit on to a 2tb SSD after running out of space after doing so the partion is followed by a Microsoft partition before the unallocated space so Im unable to extend the volume is there a workaround even if it means...
  3. Issue after cloning SSD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue after cloning SSD drive: Hi there I have cloned my 500gb SSD drive with Windows 10 64bit on to a 2tb SSD after running out of space after doing so the partion is followed by a Microsoft partition before the unallocated space so Im unable to extend the volume is there a workaround even if it means...
  4. Issue after cloning SSD drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive: I have Onedrive backups enabled on my PCI recently changed my PC case, and bought a new M.2 drive which I cloned with Acronis True Image for Western Digital.Now, Onedrive is not backing up my files and insisting that I rename them.Also, I no longer have access to my Personal...
  6. Cloning an OS to a new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloning an OS to a new SSD: Hi there! I bought a tower from a friends company but had to buy a new SSD that did have an OS installed onto it. I was wondering how I can go about cloning my current OS from my laptop onto the new SSD so I can use the tower. I have found numerous videos showing how to clone...
  7. New Computer with SSD - would like to clone this drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer with SSD - would like to clone this drive: Hi folks. My wife is getting a new Windows 10 laptop tomorrow with a 256Gb SSD. One of the first things I'm going to check is the version number of Windows 10 that is installed. If it isn't 1909, can I do a manual update to 1909 (and if so, how)? I'd like to clone this onto...
  8. Clone Bitlocker enable drive to SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clone Bitlocker enable drive to SSD: Hello, I received a new Samsung 860 EVO SSD and want to clone my current HDD to my new SSD. There's one small problem. My laptop came pre-enabled with Device Encryption also know as Bitlocker. It originally came with Windows 10 Home but I upgraded it to pro so i have all...
  9. Unable to clone new ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to clone new ssd: Had Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on my desktop. Took the free upgrade to Windows 10 from Microsoft. Somehow part of Windows 10 got installed on my F: drive which is a secondary HDD on my computer. I've just installed a new SSD drive and wanted to clone my current C: drive to...
  10. Clone D drive with Users to new SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Clone D drive with Users to new SSD: I am replacing a 240 MB Crucial M500 SSD that has the User folders, installed using sysprep, with an new MX500 1TB SSD. Acronis was used to clone the old SSD to the new one. The Win10 OS is installed on a 256 MB M.2 NVMe Samsung 950 Pro drive. The motherboard is Asus-Z170...