Windows 10: RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630

Discus and support RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi Im trying to find a graphics driver for my GeForce GT 630 card as NVDIA Experience isn't picking it up many thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeanP2, Jun 7, 2019.

1. SeanP2 Win User

RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630

hi Im trying to find a graphics driver for my GeForce GT 630 card as NVDIA Experience isn't picking it up many thanks.

:)

SeanP2, Jun 7, 2019

2. Drivers not working - GEForce GT555M

Thanks for your post. But I could not install the proper driver for graphic card.

What installed in computer ;

- Nvidia (Geforce)

- GT555M

I tired the procedure you suggested. But the computer said that it is not possible to find a compatible

driver for your operation system.

Could you please let me know the next step for fixing the trouble of graphic card ??

Doo Hwa Oh, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Jun 7, 2019
  4. RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630

1. RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630 - Similar Threads - Gaming Card Driver

2. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g: Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have a windows 10 2004 pro and suggestions before I put it in?...
  3. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  4. Driver for 9800 GT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Driver for 9800 GT Graphics Card: I am trying to fix my nephew's old Athlon PC which currently has a 9800GT in it. The driver's I have found either BSOD or black screen. If I connect the PC to the internet it downloads a driver which then black screens. Has anyone successfully set up this card on Windows 10?...
  5. Driver for 9800 GT Graphics Card

Driver for 9800 GT Graphics Card: I am trying to fix my nephew's old Athlon PC which currently has a 9800GT in it. The driver's I have found either BSOD or black screen. If I connect the PC to the internet it downloads a driver which then black screens. Has anyone successfully set up this card on Windows 10?...
  6. GeForce GT 630

GeForce GT 630: Hi I had help yesterday trying to update my drivers. Now upon a clean install and windows 10 updated to latest updates my graphics card failed to update through the GeForce Experience program. It comes up saying this NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this...
  7. Error 43 with Nvidia Geforce GT-420 card with latest driver 391.35.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 43 with Nvidia Geforce GT-420 card with latest driver 391.35.: I can run this card in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1709, but it crashes with Error 43 in version 1809. Tried uninstalling drivers with DDU and reinstalling. No luck. I want a two monitor display and in 1809, the system will install a Microsoft generic driver and I can get...
  8. Geforce GT 640 graphics driver won't install

Geforce GT 640 graphics driver won't install: Hi. I have a pre-built Asus desktop computer that came with OEM Geforce GT 640. The desktop came with Windows 8. In the past I upgraded to Windows 10. However, I just recently got an SSD (upgrade from HDD) and want to start fresh. If I install windows 8 from the media that...
  9. NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10

NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10: I have a NVIDIA GT 630. Nothing works. Still code 43 in Device Manager, with the new 355.83!!! I am thinking to go back to Windows 7... 20357
  10. Problem with Geforce-GT 710

Problem with Geforce-GT 710: I buy the Gforce GT 710 and when I installed randomly the video card crash in to a black screen and never turn back. I install the lasted driver. My board is the ASUS P5N-E SLI What can I do for fix that problem?*Sad The BIOS is updated. 54690