Windows 10: Re-image your computer

Discus and support Re-image your computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Re-image your computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-image-your-computer/d34d0bfc-8467-49dd-aad1-33cf5a5d19f6 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Adnan Ahmed_19, Nov 23, 2022 at 12:22 PM.

1. Re-image your computer

Re-image your computer

:)

Adnan Ahmed_19, Nov 23, 2022 at 12:22 PM

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Re-image your computer [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

4. W1zzard Win User

Re-image your computer

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

Thema:

Re-image your computer

1. Re-image your computer - Similar Threads - image computer

2. Re-image your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-image your computer: Re-image your computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-image-your-computer/d34d0bfc-8467-49dd-aad1-33cf5a5d19f6
  3. Re-image your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-image your computer: Re-image your computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-image-your-computer/d34d0bfc-8467-49dd-aad1-33cf5a5d19f6
  4. Imported images from a computer to a driver. They were locked and cannot be opened anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported images from a computer to a driver. They were locked and cannot be opened anymore.: Have multiple important files I cannot open now. Help would be much appriciated. I locked the files on another windows computer. Went into properties and locked the files....
  5. Imported images from a computer to a driver. They were locked and cannot be opened anymore.

Imported images from a computer to a driver. They were locked and cannot be opened anymore.: Have multiple important files I cannot open now. Help would be much appriciated. I locked the files on another windows computer. Went into properties and locked the files....
  6. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".: When I created a System Image for backup and tryed to restore the system Image, I received the following warning and the restoration failed. "Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has different firmware. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS...
  7. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".

The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".: When I created a System Image for backup and tryed to restore the system Image, I received the following warning and the restoration failed. "Windows cannot restore a system image to a computer that has different firmware. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS...
  8. The system image was created on a computer using BIOS EFI and this computer is using EFI BIOS".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Random images downloading on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random images downloading on my computer: My laptop has been running for approximately one year now and was running fine until today. While searching for a file in file explorer, I encountered various images loaded onto my computer, with double digit numbers, all listed in order the numbers. They were random images,...
  10. A random jpg image of explicit content was uploaded to my computer remotely while I was...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A random jpg image of explicit content was uploaded to my computer remotely while I was...: Hi. My computer with windows 10 recently had a jpg image uploaded to it remotely. The file itself is in the recycling bin as I have deleted it. This picture itself portrayed an explicit image as well as some people who I do not know. My computer is not connected to my iPhone...