Windows 10: Re-image your computer

Discus and support Re-image your computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Re-image your computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-image-your-computer/d34d0bfc-8467-49dd-aad1-33cf5a5d19f6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adnan Ahmed_19, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Re-image your computer

Re-image your computer

:)

Adnan Ahmed_19, Nov 23, 2022

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 23, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Re-image your computer [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 23, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

Re-image your computer

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Re-image your computer

1. Re-image your computer - Similar Threads - image computer

2. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  3. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  4. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  5. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  6. Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...: My Epson Scan app is unable to connect to the printer but the printer works fine on all printing from PC as well as local scanning. However, when try to run the Epson Scan app, it says "Cannot communicate with the scanner ..."After talking to Epson Technical Support, I was...
  7. Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...

Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...: My Epson Scan app is unable to connect to the printer but the printer works fine on all printing from PC as well as local scanning. However, when try to run the Epson Scan app, it says "Cannot communicate with the scanner ..."After talking to Epson Technical Support, I was...
  8. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???: I have an auto-scheduled Image Backup every so often. My computer just crashed and I suspect it was due to the last update performed, which was updating the BIOS. I believe somehow it was corrupted. I performed a system reset. My question: If I recover my last Image Backup,...
  9. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???: I have an auto-scheduled Image Backup every so often. My computer just crashed and I suspect it was due to the last update performed, which was updating the BIOS. I believe somehow it was corrupted. I performed a system reset. My question: If I recover my last Image Backup,...
  10. Recover last Image Backup containing problem that lead to resetting my computer???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade