Windows 10: Re-Imaging and re-selling

Discus and support Re-Imaging and re-selling in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi folks I'm trying to get my head around the different types of Windows licencing and am starting to go around in circles.. so I figure that I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JayT_33, Nov 14, 2018.

1. JayT_33 Win User

Re-Imaging and re-selling

Hi folks

I'm trying to get my head around the different types of Windows licencing and am starting to go around in circles.. so I figure that I would just ask the question and see if anyone can help make things clearer.

If I or a company were to buy a bunch of new / store bought Windows devices (laptops) – which would presumably come with an OEM license – would it be legitimate if I were to re-image them with a custom image (preloaded software titles), and then re-sell them on to people / customers?

Do I need a volume / system builder license.. or something similar? Or can I just simply reuse the license that comes the device?

Would appreciate any help you can offer.

:)

JayT_33, Nov 14, 2018

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 14, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Re-Imaging and re-selling [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 14, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Re-Imaging and re-selling - Similar Threads - Imaging selling

2. Just one website not loading images on Surface 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just one website not loading images on Surface 9: Hello,I have problem with only one website https://element.market/ not loading images on Surface 9 i5-1235UOne month ago it was working normal on this PC but now is like on screen shot no images showing.I have update and restart my PC, clear browsing data, clear cookies,...
  3. can i sell the images created by using bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i sell the images created by using bing: i want to sell images created from bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-the-images-created-by-using-bing/6b122975-fe77-4f3e-a04c-752cb48a80b6
  4. can i sell the images created by using bing

can i sell the images created by using bing: i want to sell images created from bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-the-images-created-by-using-bing/6b122975-fe77-4f3e-a04c-752cb48a80b6
  5. Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...: Can I use the "image or screenshot" of prebuilt 3D model from Paint 3D for commercial purpose, + I'll be editing and adding the clothes and accessories to the image of my own creation, then can I sell these images without any copyright issues?...
  6. Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...

Can I sell the "image or screenshot"of prebuilt 3d model of Paint3D after editing the...: Can I use the "image or screenshot" of prebuilt 3D model from Paint 3D for commercial purpose, + I'll be editing and adding the clothes and accessories to the image of my own creation, then can I sell these images without any copyright issues?...
  7. Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?: Recently, I came across a TV show Business Blasters an initiative from Delhi Government, India, to support budding startups from school students. They have multiple startups and each startup is held by a group of 4-5 students. I was really concerned about one such startup....
  8. Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?: Recently, I came across a TV show Business Blasters an initiative from Delhi Government, India, to support budding startups from school students. They have multiple startups and each startup is held by a group of 4-5 students. I was really concerned about one such startup....
  9. Can someone re-image and sell Windows 10?

10. Custom image for a laptop that I am selling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom image for a laptop that I am selling: So I will be selling a laptop soon, the Razerblade 2017. It has a recovery partition that puts it in factory mode with the kick-ass wallpaper, pre software. I would like to see if I could include some things on the laptop like the latest windows update (very far behind) ,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re imaging windows 10 oem and resellining image