Windows 10: Re-install app after un-plugging PC

Discus and support Re-install app after un-plugging PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have recently un-plugged my CyberPower Gaming PC that is a couple of months old, I planned on moving it to a new location and when I plugged it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alming Siv, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Re-install app after un-plugging PC

I have recently un-plugged my CyberPower Gaming PC that is a couple of months old, I planned on moving it to a new location and when I plugged it back in, all of my video games I had installed prior to unplugging it notifies me that I must re-download all of my games.

I went to my storage and it says that I have used my space for the games I currently had, but an application like Steam says I must re-download all of my games.

I have searched up online, looked through forums and videos. None of them touch base on the issue that I have. I am willing to accept any help.

:)

Alming Siv, Apr 24, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 24, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Re-install app after un-plugging PC

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Re-install app after un-plugging PC :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Re-install app after un-plugging PC

1. Re-install app after un-plugging PC - Similar Threads - install app plugging

2. Xbox controller stuck input after un-plugging from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller stuck input after un-plugging from PC: So I have encountered an issue with my Xbox controller while on my PC. If I am holding down one of the triggers or moving a joystick and the controller gets un-plugged, then there is a permanent input "Usually permanent scrolling". So far, the only fix I have found is...
  3. Cant re-install XBOX app on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant re-install XBOX app on PC: My app used to work and today when I tried it just didn’t work. It would either freeze or the games refused to launch.if it was an EA game it would launch from the xbox app vie the EA app. Checked that my windows were up to date and it was I removed all Xbox named items from...
  4. Un-install msfs 2020 and re-install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Un-install msfs 2020 and re-install: Hi I need to un-install this-I think the airbus A320 has an issue. Can you please advise how to remove it-I do not see it in my control panel add/ remove list. Once un-installed,can I re-install from my store,at the moment when I tied install...it goes to play . Many...
  5. Re-installing apps after reset

Re-installing apps after reset: Reset my PC and found that I`d lost all my non Windows apps. i.e Adobe Reader Picasa and a few others. How do I get them back? Especially as I paid for some! . They are all listed under the icon on the desktop some in blue text, some in black. Chris...
  6. Windows 10/Windows 8.1 Un-installation and re-installation

Windows 10/Windows 8.1 Un-installation and re-installation: I have a desktop which runs on Windows 10 (Non OEM Version) and a laptop which runs on Windows 8.1 (Non OEM Version). I wish to interchange the OS between the desktop and the laptop. I have misplaced the media in which I received the installers. Let me know if (a) this is...
  7. Re-installing a game that I inadvertently un-installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re-installing a game that I inadvertently un-installed: I had the game, Hidden City, installed on my laptop (Windows 10) and I, inadvertently, un-installed it. I go to the Microsoft Store to re-install it and press the install button. Then I select my laptop from the devices and click install. A message says Trying to install,...
  8. re installing an app

re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  9. After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps

After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps: After re-installing Windows 10 I immediately found that 2 out of 4 user accounts have no access to any Microsoft Apps (Message "You'll need a new app to access ms-windows-store". I have already tried several suggestions on Microsoft Community using Windows Powershell (admin)...
  10. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...