Windows 10: Re-install Apple Application Support x64

Discus and support Re-install Apple Application Support x64 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware. Turns out another software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TDTZoe, Apr 3, 2021.

1. TDTZoe Win User

Re-install Apple Application Support x64

Hello,

I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.

Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily dependent on it because the moment I uninstalled Apple Application Support, ICM-Pro stopped working entirely.

I do not have any backup versions, because I just bought this laptop...

Therefore, is there anyway to re-install Apple Application Support x64 but without iTunes or QuickTime, since I don't use these products.

Thanks in advance.

:)

TDTZoe, Apr 3, 2021
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Apr 3, 2021
  3. How bad is XP x64?

There are only three main issues with XP x64:
    1) Driver Support - A lot of lowly manufacturers do not have XP x64 drivers. Just make sure to download drivers for all your devices prior to purchasing XP x64. If you can't find a driver for something, know that it is very unlikely for that device to function in XP x64.

2) Application Support - XP x64, like Vista x64, has zero support for 16-bit applications. If you have any old 16-bit games or programs, they will no longer function.

3) Installer Blacklisting - Some idiot installation developers have added operating system checks to the installers which blacklist any operating system not explicitly defined in the installer. Basically, that means the installer will refuse to install the software on XP x64 even though it works fine on XP x64. I know this is true for Beyond Good & Evil and XIII--the list is rather lengthy. You can work around this one by installing the application on a operating system that isn't black listed and then copy the files over to your XP x64 computer.

I have been using XP x64 since June 2005. Those are the only issues I have ever encountered. Other than that, it is practically the same as XP Pro.

Edit: GTA4 and Saints Row 2 run fine.

Server 2003/XP Professional x64 Edition service pack 2 is basically the same as service pack 3 on XP Home/XP Pro

FordGT90Concept, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Re-install Apple Application Support x64

iTunes Not downloading correctly. Keep getting "Apple Application Support Error"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Since, we do not support third party application I would suggest you post this query on Apple Support:

Apple iTunes Community:

https://discussions.apple.com/community/itunes\

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Re-install Apple Application Support x64

1. Re-install Apple Application Support x64 - Similar Threads - install Apple Application

2. apple mouse scroll support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apple mouse scroll support: Bootcamp approach does not support WIndows 11 and the instructions are vague for installing these drivers on a Windows 11 laptop...mine is an HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-mouse-scroll-support/2ca16824-efc6-4f27-abc2-67466e7de92d
  3. apple mouse scroll support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apple mouse scroll support: Bootcamp approach does not support WIndows 11 and the instructions are vague for installing these drivers on a Windows 11 laptop...mine is an HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-mouse-scroll-support/2ca16824-efc6-4f27-abc2-67466e7de92d
  4. RE People application

RE People application: 2 Questions: #1 whey can I only select Outlook 365 to import contacts but not Outlook 2016 #2 how do I add contacts from My Documents / Contacts This app does not appear to be well thought out if I have these obvious questions?...
  5. Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD: I just reset my Windows 10 OS and now I have to reinstall all the applications. However, install most of of apps on a 2nd HDD, and was wondering if there is anyway to avoid having to redownload all these apps. This computer sits in a remote site with limited internet...
  6. Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it

Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it: Hello, After lots of good help from several people, we've decided that my Windows 10 is corrupted, and it's causing the following issue: - Entering keyboard data into a 3rd party app. (and even into Microsoft Word sometimes) causes the 1st two characters to be NOT...
  7. Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ways to install Apple Mobile Device Support: I'm having this problem for 3 days. I tried to talk to Apple Support but they said i should Microsoft. Anyone here has any solution??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ways-to-install-apple-mobile-device-support/5ced36b5-79b1-4923-8e6b-7a4e0147a7f1
  8. Apple Mouse 2 support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Mouse 2 support: Hi, Do the device drivers for the windows 7 work for Windows 10 for the Apple Mouse 2? I suppose I can download and try them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-mouse-2-support/22e2f7f4-663f-4269-b8f5-487613725ecf
  9. Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's

Re-Install Windows 10 'Default' Application's: Hi, Right now some of the 'default' application's that come loaded with windows 10 are working..but for some reason some of them are not. The one I'm most concerned about is Mail & Calendar, right now when I go into the windows store..it shows I have update's available, it...
  10. Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?

Have To Re-install Applications When Upgrade?: do I have 2 re-install all my applications I have running on windows 7 PC when I upgrade to windows 10? 19262