Windows 10: Re install Genue windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Re install Genue windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a laptop in 2013. There I downloaded the "original windows 10 pro" to the laptop I bought. Later, the hard drive of the laptop was damaged and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nesathjayasinghe, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Re install Genue windows 10 Pro

I bought a laptop in 2013. There I downloaded the "original windows 10 pro" to the laptop I bought. Later, the hard drive of the laptop was damaged and the "original windows 10 pro" was uninstalled. I have now installed a copy version of "windows 10 pro" on a new hard drive. How do I install the old "original windows 10 pro" on my laptop again?

:)

nesathjayasinghe, Jan 17, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 17, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Re install Genue windows 10 Pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Re install Genue windows 10 Pro

1. Re install Genue windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - install Genue Pro

2. re-installing Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re-installing Windows 10 Pro: I need to do a format and reinstallation of the operating system for my computer the operating system I'm using is Windows 10 pro 64-bit. Because I don't have a disk copy of Windows 10 64-bit pro. How can I get a copy of it without having to buy again. Some people say just...
  3. re-installing Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re-installing Windows 10 Pro: I need to do a format and reinstallation of the operating system for my computer the operating system I'm using is Windows 10 pro 64-bit. Because I don't have a disk copy of Windows 10 64-bit pro. How can I get a copy of it without having to buy again. Some people say just...
  4. re-installing Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education: Hey there,I have got a notebook here, which had Windows 10 Pro Education pre-installed. Because there was a problem with an update, I wanted to perform a clean installation. That's why I created a USB-Boot Stick for Windows 10 with the media creation tool.Now, when I try to...
  6. Re-installing Windows 10 64Bit Pro

Re-installing Windows 10 64Bit Pro: Hi, I did the free update to Windows 10 64 Bit Pro from Windows 7 64 Bit Pro. My registry is corrupt and I was having other issues so I want to reformat my drive and do a clean install of Windows 10 64 Bit Pro. I do have my Product ID from the upgrade. What is the best way to...
  7. Windows 10 pro education re-installation

Windows 10 pro education re-installation: Hi Windows community! I want to re-install my Windows 10 Pro Education which came pre-installed on my machine. But I can't see any official ISO file for downloading. There is no option for Pro Education in media creation tool too. But there is an option like Windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Re-Install

Windows 10 Pro Re-Install: I purchased a desktop system that came with Windows 10 professional in 2018. Over time, the system “hangs up” or goes into a state where the mouse, start buttons, alt-cntl-delete, no longer work. It has gotten to a point it goes into a wait, within a few minutes. None of...
  9. Windows 10 Pro re-installation

Windows 10 Pro re-installation: I bought the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro on my PC last year but recently the ssd got damage and I lost the OS. After I installed another ssd and reinstalled Windows I cannot find how to upgrade it again to Windows 10 Pro. I don't have a product key because I bought the digital...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Re-install

Windows 10 Pro Re-install: I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro two years ago. My Windows Account shows that my laptop has Windows 10 Pro registered and has a set of numbers which is probably a "digital entitlement." My hard drive crashed and I replaced it, then used the OEM disks to...