Windows 10: re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled

Discus and support re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.. Just would like to know howe I re-install the REALTEK drivers that i accidentally uninstalled on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WendyHeeley, Jun 18, 2020.

1. re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled

Hi.. Just would like to know howe I re-install the REALTEK drivers that i accidentally uninstalled on my laptop

:)

WendyHeeley, Jun 18, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 18, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled

1. re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled - Similar Threads - install REALTEK Drivers

2. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  3. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  4. Realtek Driver Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Driver Uninstalled: I was just watching YouTube, when suddenly my WiFi disappeared. I clicked on the area on the taskbar where there is WiFi, sound and battery together, and I didn't see the WiFi. I troubleshooted, then it said " Realtek random letters and numbersdriver adapter is facing...
  5. Realtek Driver Uninstalled

Realtek Driver Uninstalled: I was just watching YouTube, when suddenly my WiFi disappeared. I clicked on the area on the taskbar where there is WiFi, sound and battery together, and I didn't see the WiFi. I troubleshooted, then it said " Realtek random letters and numbersdriver adapter is facing...
  6. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  7. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  8. Realtek audio drivers disappeared and will not re-install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio drivers disappeared and will not re-install: Basically, this has happened before, and before it went away by just restarting or updating but it doesn't work this time. So I had some updates or something last night. Apparently they "failed", could this have something to do with it? Screenshot of the update history...
  9. Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled: I was trying to reinstall my realtek audio driver but I accidentally completely uninstalled it, I found a 5 year old thread on the topic but the link from the answer is now not working, my laptop is a dell inspiron 15 5568 windows 10, if you need more information about it...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver: Here are the series of events that happened. 1. My bluetooth headset, stopped working while being connected. I opened Bluetooth and tried to disconnect it, but it wouldn't and instead showed " cannot disconnect device". 2. So I promptly turned off bluetooth and closed...