Windows 10: Re-install Netflix App

Discus and support Re-install Netflix App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Long ago I installed Netflix from Micro. Store on my PC. Then I deleted it to save space. Now I wish to download it again but I can,t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teemoLOLOOL, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Re-install Netflix App

Hello

Long ago I installed Netflix from Micro. Store on my PC.

Then I deleted it to save space.

Now I wish to download it again but I can,t install it. Its says that I own it in the Microsoft Store.

How can I fix this?

Thnks

:)

teemoLOLOOL, Oct 31, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 31, 2020
  3. NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Re-install Netflix App

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Re-install Netflix App

1. Re-install Netflix App - Similar Threads - install Netflix App

2. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  3. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  4. I can't install the netflix app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install the netflix app: I managed to restart my laptop Dell a few days ago and forgot to install Netflix. when i tried to install it from Microsoft store it says "please try again later", "something happened on your part". Then after several attempts, "you are the owner of this application". What...
  5. Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!

Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!: Recently my Netflix App started not responding. I went ahead and thought to just re-install it after uninstalling. Upon trying to re-install, no action happens after I click 'GET' for Netflix App. No download process , nothing at all. Every other app I checked responds just...
  6. Netflix app was uninstalled and cannot re-install it through Microsoft Store

Netflix app was uninstalled and cannot re-install it through Microsoft Store: Netflix App was not working properly no volume, slow motion and stopped. I uninstalled the app and when trying to re-install it, it says that I own the app. However, after choosing PC or my desktop, and pressing the install button, it just does not take, nor does it...
  7. Couldn't install Netflix app from store

Couldn't install Netflix app from store: i can not download netflix app from microsoft store if i click getdownload it does not download or install I tried logging out and get but it doesn't I also logged in again and clicked on get but no response...
  8. I can't re-install netflix app on Windows 10. Error code: 0x80073CF9

I can't re-install netflix app on Windows 10. Error code: 0x80073CF9: Netflix would not run, so I uninstalled it and figured I could just reinstall, but all I get is this error code. I've read a number of threads to try to fix the problem, but so far no luck. These are the things I have tried to resolve the problem: 1. WSreset.exe - no...
  9. re installing an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  10. RE-INSTALL APPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE-INSTALL APPS: How to ee-install apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-apps/4a112fc8-1390-4834-85cd-5d8097f5cae9