Windows 10: Re-install of non-removable windows apps

Discus and support Re-install of non-removable windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Using CCleaner i removed some of the pre-installed non-removable windows apps such as alarms & clock, get help, maps, etc. i reinstalled them from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by User11123, May 31, 2020.

1. User11123 Win User

Re-install of non-removable windows apps

Using CCleaner i removed some of the pre-installed non-removable windows apps such as alarms & clock, get help, maps, etc. i reinstalled them from the MS Store. I dont have a restore point, and i cannot seem to find the get help app from the MS Storei need a link to it.Will this affect my pc as i know some apps are integrated or will be integrated from the future?. For now the apps seem to run fine, i dont want to have a missing link in the future

:)

User11123, May 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Re-install of non-removable windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 31, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

windows 10 pre installed apps removal

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you want to un-install Groove Music try the below steps.

• Type Windows in the search box and right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Type get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage
      on the PowerShell and hit Enter.
    Once you un-install the app, if you wish you can install it again from the Windows store.

Step 2: To remove the Photo app refer the link below and check if it helps

how do i uninstall photo app from win 10?

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Re-install of non-removable windows apps - Similar Threads - install non removable

2. Does re-installing Windows erase my non-Windows programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does re-installing Windows erase my non-Windows programs: Hello.I've seen some questions regarding this, but the answers aren't explicit enough to allay my fears. What I want to know, with a Windows re-install, does it erase my programs in C:\Programs and C:\Programs x86?If so, what are my options? Can I copy those programs to...
  3. Does re-installing Windows erase my non-Windows programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does re-installing Windows erase my non-Windows programs: Hello.I've seen some questions regarding this, but the answers aren't explicit enough to allay my fears. What I want to know, with a Windows re-install, does it erase my programs in C:\Programs and C:\Programs x86?If so, what are my options? Can I copy those programs to...
  4. Does re-installing Windows erase my non-Windows programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Install non microsoft apps

Install non microsoft apps: Trying to install a flash emulator called Newgrounds_Player. Install takes me to a screen that says I need to update Microsoft Store. There's also an option to install apps outside of Microsoft Store. I click that and it opens Microsoft Store on a screen that says I am...
  6. Re-install Netflix App

Re-install Netflix App: Hello Long ago I installed Netflix from Micro. Store on my PC. Then I deleted it to save space. Now I wish to download it again but I can,t install it. Its says that I own it in the Microsoft Store. How can I fix this? Thnks...
  7. removing ubuntu and re-installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    removing ubuntu and re-installing windows 10: I tried to get ubuntu to work on this hp laptop but the wifi adapter is not compatible and I can't get it to work, so I'm trading laptops with my dad so I can have a proper ubuntu installation and have to re-install windows 10, but I'm having a lot of trouble. so far... I...
  8. re installing an app

re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  9. RE-INSTALL APPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE-INSTALL APPS: How to ee-install apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-apps/4a112fc8-1390-4834-85cd-5d8097f5cae9
  10. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...