Windows 10: Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop

Discus and support Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Office Home & Student 2019 on a previous owned laptop. I wiped the laptop and uninstalled Office. Now, since owning a new laptop I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Em888She, Jun 10, 2019 at 1:17 PM.

1. Em888She Win User

Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop

I installed Office Home & Student 2019 on a previous owned laptop. I wiped the laptop and uninstalled Office. Now, since owning a new laptop I am trying to install the same version (same product), however I am having trouble shooting. When I enter the product key at office.com/setup, it says the product is already in use.

Can someone please assist?

:)

2. TChen4 Win User

Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

4. Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop

Microsoft office home and student 2019

I just got microsoft office home and student 2019 and am trying to install. I have Windows 8.1. It tells me I need Windows 10. How can I install without upgrading to windows 10?

Thema:

Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop

1. Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop - Similar Threads - install Office Home

2. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  3. Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...: I just purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 and am trying to install via an activation code and it keeps rejecting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-of-new-version-of-office-home-and-student/90e9c06e-edc0-4222-824c-ce19e977b093
  4. Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop: Help!!! Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop. Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer? Thanks!...
  5. office 2013 home student

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office 2013 home student: I have been using office 2013 for a number of years and have a significant number of excel and word files in the document section of each applications. I tried to open my office program today and was advised that, in order to open any number of excel files I would have to...
  6. Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer: Hi Everyone, When I put in my product key I am being told that it has been used. Well, yes it has been used on my old computer. No matter how many times I have tried and followed all the instructions to the letter, I cannot get my Office Home & Student installed on my new...
  7. Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash: In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate. 124702
  8. Office home & student 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  9. Problem arisen with re- installation of Office Home and Student 2007

Problem arisen with re- installation of Office Home and Student 2007: It having been lost, when I had to rest the computer, I attempted to re-install Office Home and Student 2007 today. However on opening Excel, I get Code: code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR80 was not found...[/quote] I have re-installed Office but nothing has...
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...