Windows 10: re Install Windows 10 after blue screen

Discus and support re Install Windows 10 after blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am trying to install windows 10 Home from a usb. After following the instructions it says:" La opcion de actualizacion no se... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carlihc, Dec 28, 2020.

1. carlihc Win User

re Install Windows 10 after blue screen

Hi everyone.

I am trying to install windows 10 Home from a usb. After following the instructions it says:" La opcion de actualizacion no se encuentra disponible si inicias el equipo con el soprte fisico de instalacion de Windows".

the message keeps telling that if I have a version of windows install to reboot it, and start from windows. but the issue is that I got a blue screen. first is says error 0cx0000001 and now 0xc0000000f.

Don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Carlos

:)

carlihc, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Dec 28, 2020
  4. re Install Windows 10 after blue screen

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

re Install Windows 10 after blue screen

1. re Install Windows 10 after blue screen - Similar Threads - Install blue screen

2. Recurring Blue Screen after re-installing Windows multiple times, normally after around 3...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring Blue Screen after re-installing Windows multiple times, normally after around 3...: I have had issues with my PC for quite a while now regarding the blue screen of death. I have reinstalled Windows 10 numerous times, after each time it seems to be fixed for around 3 to 4 weeks, sometimes longer. After that amount of time, the blue screen comes back with...
  3. Recurring Blue Screen after re-installing Windows multiple times, normally after around 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Blue Screen after re-installing Windows multiple times, normally after around 3...: I have had issues with my PC for quite a while now regarding the blue screen of death. I have reinstalled Windows 10 numerous times, after each time it seems to be fixed for around 3 to 4 weeks, sometimes longer. After that amount of time, the blue screen comes back with...
  4. Recurring Blue Screen after re-installing Windows multiple times, normally after around 3...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.

Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.: My HP Omni all-in-one PC suffered a blue screen error out of nowhere. It would not let me into safe mode to run any troubleshooting. I contacted Microsoft tech support, who couldn't get into safe mode either. After a 4 hour re-installation of Windows 10 it has been one...
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.: Hi there. I have finally successfully installed Windows 10 update 2004 fresh from an ISO. Got everything updated, running, etc... Randomly today it decided to give me a blue screen. No error code, nothing. I rebooted, made sure all drivers were update and they are. Currently...
  7. Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10: Hello, I recently attempted to update my motherboard driver from manufacturer's website. I managed to also download the newest Nvidia Driver for my system on their website before the pc started to act up. The system began experiencing stability issues giving the following...
  8. Touch Screen Not Working After Re-installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen Not Working After Re-installation of Windows 10: Hi, My tablet is Chuwi H12. The touch screen is not working after re-installation of Win 10. I examined the Human Interface Devices at Device Manager. The manufacturer driver "Goodix Touch HID" exists with "HID-compliant touch screen". I did try to disable the "HID-compliant...
  9. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.: I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I tried uninsatalling the update and it seemed to work for about 2 days and then my computer...
  10. BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10

BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10: Hi There! Since I installed windows 10 I had already 5 blue screen with errors saying KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. Could you please help me find the source of the problem.. Thanks in advance for helping me out... 26501