Windows 10: Re-install Windows 10 and Office.

Discus and support Re-install Windows 10 and Office. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a Dell Inspiron Latpop with pre-installed Windows 10 and Office. But, once I sent my Laptop for servicing. When I got back the laptop, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dr. SubirMaitra, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Re-install Windows 10 and Office.

I bought a Dell Inspiron Latpop with pre-installed Windows 10 and Office. But, once I sent my Laptop for servicing. When I got back the laptop, I started receiving the message that my Windows is not activated.

:)

Dr. SubirMaitra, Jun 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Re-install Windows 10 and Office.

Delta6326, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Re-install Windows 10 and Office.

1. Re-install Windows 10 and Office. - Similar Threads - install Office

2. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  3. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  4. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  5. Office 365 Apps won't install

Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  6. I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc: My old PC dies, so I can‘ t delete the Office Version there. Still i have the Product key for Office Home &student 2013 i had Nougat this time. Now on my new PC i can’t install Office. How can I do it? Thanks for help....
  7. I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc

I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc: My old PC dies, so I can‘ t delete the Office Version there. Still i have the Product key for Office Home &student 2013 i had Nougat this time. Now on my new PC i can’t install Office. How can I do it? Thanks for help....
  8. Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...: Hi Everyone, I'm facing the following problem, when I try to install office on Pc. "MicrosoftWe can't installThis product can't be installed on the selected update channel. Please contact your system administrator and try again"How can I solve this error?...
  9. Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...

Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...: Hi Everyone, I'm facing the following problem, when I try to install office on Pc. "MicrosoftWe can't installThis product can't be installed on the selected update channel. Please contact your system administrator and try again"How can I solve this error?...
  10. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates: Hi, I've been trying to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office, but every time I attempt to do so, the installation fails with an error message. I've disabled my antivirus software and made sure that my internet connection is stable, but the updates still won't...