Windows 10: RE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 INTO A NEW SSD HARD DRIVE

Discus and support RE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 INTO A NEW SSD HARD DRIVE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've faced an issue with my old Hard drive as my hp laptop keeps on re-booting after hp logo when starting but my windows is not starting. so I ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmroAwad, May 25, 2019.

1. AmroAwad Win User

RE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 INTO A NEW SSD HARD DRIVE

I've faced an issue with my old Hard drive as my hp laptop keeps on re-booting after hp logo when starting but my windows is not starting. so I ran System Quick Test and found out that my Hard Drive Short DST Check : Failed

so I bought a new SSD and installed it.

My question is:

- How will I know my previous windows 10 serial number when installing the windows 10 into my new SSD?

:)

AmroAwad, May 25, 2019

2. Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2019
  3. install Windows 10 on new ssd Hard Drive

Hi,

i have Dell laptop - inspiron 15 series 3000.

i bought it with original Windows 10 install at it's SATA Hard Drive.

now , the Windows 10 load very very slowly ~5 minutes and i thought to buy SSD hard drive.

when i bought the Laptop windows was load ~2 minutes.

i have few questions :

1. is it possible to load WIN10 faster at the current SATA Hard Drive.

2.if i choose to replace the SATA Hard Drive at new SSD Hard Drive,how can i perform the WIN10 installation ?

OdedHafuta, May 25, 2019
  4. RE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 INTO A NEW SSD HARD DRIVE

little cat, May 25, 2019
Thema:

RE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 INTO A NEW SSD HARD DRIVE

1. RE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 INTO A NEW SSD HARD DRIVE - Similar Threads - INSTALL SSD HARD

2. Reformatting Hard Drive and Re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reformatting Hard Drive and Re-installing Windows 10: My system was running really slow and I figured I had some spyware or malware dragging it. I reinstalled Windows 10 using the option to delete all files. After the re44install I'm having the same problem. On previous systems I have deleted the C: partition in DOS, then...
  3. Re-installing windows 10 on new NVMe SSD

Re-installing windows 10 on new NVMe SSD: I am about to upgrade my HP laptop with a NVMe SSD. My laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 Home Single language in HDD. I want to install windows 10 into NVMe SSD. I like to know the safest process involved to do so. I went trough some website suggesting to use third...
  4. Advice re: new hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Advice re: new hard drive: I bought a new Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB drive a few weeks ago in an attempt to fix a problem PC. I may have to scrap the machine (as still cant be fixed) and i wanted to ask are these viable options for my new £765 drive. 1. buy a machine with an HHD and add my SSD drive as a...
  5. Advice re: new hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Advice re: new hard drive: I bought a new Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB drive a few weeks ago in an attempt to fix a problem PC. I may have to scrap the machine (as still cant be fixed) and i wanted to ask are these viable options for my new £765 drive. 1. buy a machine with an HHD and add my SSD drive as a...
  6. Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.

Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.: My Windows 10 Pro version is 1809 and I haven't downloaded the 1903 feature update because I am thinking to change my hdd and buy a new ssd in a few days. I was thinking to do a fresh install of windows 10. So, if I download the MediaCreationTool and download windows 10 from...
  7. Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive: My church has received a Dell Latitude E5540 as a donation. The hard drive has been wiped and boots up only to bios. I want to replace the hard drive with an SSD and install Windows 10 Pro. How to do I buy Windows 10 Pro and install it?...
  8. Windows 10 Re-install to new Drive

Windows 10 Re-install to new Drive: Hello there. I'm going to buy an SSD to replace my severely outdated boot drive and I want to re-install windows to the new drive. I know how to install but I'm not sure where to find my key. I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 when it was being offered for free....
  9. Boot hard drive failing and needing re-installed on the new boot hard drive

Boot hard drive failing and needing re-installed on the new boot hard drive: I have a boot hard drive failing. I wanted to re-install my Windows 10 and accounts software back on to a new disk. I want to know how I can back up what is on the failing disk so that I can re-install it on the new disk. The guidance in windows 10 is woeful and it has failed...
  10. Windows 10 re-installation sequence for new SSD drive

Windows 10 re-installation sequence for new SSD drive: What is the ideal order of steps (and steps themselves) to install a new 250g SSD drive, and have windows 10 run on it, but leave my current mechanical HD that has windows 10 currently on it in the pc as well for my content, etc? 71880

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im installing an ssd into my laptop so how will my windows activate