Windows 10: re-install windows after harddrive failure

Discus and support re-install windows after harddrive failure in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a laptop with windows 10 preloaded on it. After a bit of fiddling around I managed to corrupt my harddrive and needed to format it. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mk Ay, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Mk Ay Win User

re-install windows after harddrive failure

I purchased a laptop with windows 10 preloaded on it. After a bit of fiddling around I managed to corrupt my harddrive and needed to format it. I am now trying to re-install windows but I don't know how to find my serial key embedded or make any progress. Any help or advice is appreciated

:)

Mk Ay, Jun 12, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2022
  3. 0pTicaL Win User
    "Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Jun 12, 2022
  4. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

1. re-install windows after harddrive failure - Similar Threads - install harddrive failure

2. re-install windows after harddrive failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re-install windows after harddrive failure: I purchased a laptop with windows 10 preloaded on it. After a bit of fiddling around I managed to corrupt my harddrive and needed to format it. I am now trying to re-install windows but I don't know how to find my serial key embedded or make any progress. Any help or advice...
  3. re-install windows after harddrive failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re-install windows after harddrive failure: I purchased a laptop with windows 10 preloaded on it. After a bit of fiddling around I managed to corrupt my harddrive and needed to format it. I am now trying to re-install windows but I don't know how to find my serial key embedded or make any progress. Any help or advice...
  4. HardDrive Failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HardDrive Failure?: Good Evening, This is Aniket, So I have started observing a issue recently that the laptop freezes and if i am using something like chrome or listening music on groovy etc it just gets stuck on not responding and then i have to hold the power button to shut it down else...
  5. Re-install Windows 10 after harddisk failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install Windows 10 after harddisk failure: I have a HP Pavilion which was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when it was free. During the latest update, the updated failed due to too limited disk space. After a series of attempt to clean the disk by uninstalling un-used applications, the system failed to boot....
  6. Harddrive failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Harddrive failure: My harddrive failed and I want to know what I have to do to get my factory windows install back on my new harddrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harddrive-failure/abbd9b14-d1aa-435f-bda1-68f66cc0df2f"
  7. recovery after harddrive failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recovery after harddrive failure: before I had win 10 pro, office 365. The harddrive failed, the shop replaced it. Now, I have win 10 home, activated, associated with my account, but no pro and no office 365....
  8. Windows 10 Re-install after hard drive failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Re-install after hard drive failure: wher do I get a copy of windows 10 to replace mine after a drive failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-re-install-after-hard-drive-failure/0c95d048-18a3-4493-aa5b-8cf2de320866
  9. OneDrive failure on secundary harddrive installation using BitLocker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive failure on secundary harddrive installation using BitLocker: Hello, I've got OneDrive installed in my "D" drive which is an internal harddisk other then my bootup "C" disk. A couple of weeks ago I've encrypted my whole system using BitLocker. My bootdrive is password protected and prompts at startup and after entering the passcode my...
  10. Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?: My external harddrive is relatively new; no more than 2 years. It has been failing to be recognized my my PC and getting an I/O error when in Safe Mode. When not in safe mode, it just stops being recognized by my PC. Explorer also has it labeled as a 7.27TB harddrive when...