Windows 10: Re-install WordPad

Discus and support Re-install WordPad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My brother accidentally deleted WordPad on my computer, and now I can't seem to re-install it... It also had a bunch of school documents in it, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by -mi.silva-, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Re-install WordPad

Hi! My brother accidentally deleted WordPad on my computer, and now I can't seem to re-install it... It also had a bunch of school documents in it, and I was wondering if there was a way to recover them?Thanks a lot!PS: This thread was marked as Microsoft Store because in Apps, WordPad wasn't an option.

:)

-mi.silva-, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

Re-install WordPad

1. Re-install WordPad - Similar Threads - install WordPad

2. Install Win 11 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Win 11 issue: Tried to install Win 11 with my win 10 key and it would not activate said it was an invalid key, I then had to reinstall win 10 which worked fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-win-11-issue/cd3d79ec-1dc7-4674-9c13-597d85535aeb
  3. Microsoft removes WordPad from clean installs of Windows 11 Canary Builds, and you cannot...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft removes WordPad from clean installs of Windows 11 Canary Builds, and you cannot...: Microsoft has begun the removal of WordPad from Windows 11 Insider Program. The app is no longer available on clean installs of the Canary Channel Builds. This is not surprising, as the company had previously confirmed in September 2023, that the legacy rich text editor has...
  4. Re-install WordPad

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re-install WordPad: Hi! My brother accidentally deleted WordPad on my computer, and now I can't seem to re-install it... It also had a bunch of school documents in it, and I was wondering if there was a way to recover them?Thanks a lot!PS: This thread was marked as Microsoft Store because in...
  5. Re-install WordPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-install WordPad: Hi! My brother accidentally deleted WordPad on my computer, and now I can't seem to re-install it... It also had a bunch of school documents in it, and I was wondering if there was a way to recover them?Thanks a lot!PS: This thread was marked as Microsoft Store because in...
  6. wordpad & textedit wont work after latest clean install

wordpad & textedit wont work after latest clean install: And they are not even prent at regedit. I did a clean install AGAIN, but they did not work before that one either. Any idea? 181377
  7. wordpad & textedit wont work after latest clean install

in Windows 10 Support
    wordpad & textedit wont work after latest clean install: And they are not even prent at regedit. I did a clean install AGAIN, but they did not work before that one either. Any idea? 181377
  8. How do you install wordpad.

How do you install wordpad.: I used to have wordpad but then I accidentally deleted it. How do you install it back. I searched it up on the internet but they tell me to go to settings->apps & features->optional features->add a feature However for me in "add a feature" there is no wordpad option. How...
  9. Installing home network printer is causing a delay opening Wordpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing home network printer is causing a delay opening Wordpad: First of all, I'll just mention that I'm using Windows 10 2004 (build 19041), I don't recall seeing this issue in 1909 and previous versions of Windows 10. I opened wordpad today and found it was taking longer than usual to open. It didn't matter if I was opening a blank...
  10. Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10 How to Install or Uninstall Microsoft WordPad in Windows 10 Microsoft WordPad is a basic rich text editor first included with Microsoft Windows 95 and all versions of Windows since. It is more advanced than...