Windows 10: Re install

Discus and support Re install in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; does anyone know if I reinstall 10 over my upgrade will all my stuff still be on, had a few issues today so decided to system restore back to yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davewhit, Jul 30, 2015.

1. davewhit Win User

Re install

does anyone know if I reinstall 10 over my upgrade will all my stuff still be on, had a few issues today so decided to system restore back to yesterday but now some of my apps failing to work so thought I would just do an over the top install hoping that will fix things any ideas guys

:)

davewhit, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Re Re Win User

Blackjack II

How do I sync my contacts saved on my old sim card to my new sim card? Please help........

Re Re, Jul 30, 2015
  3. RE'
    Re' Win User
    htc hd-7t-mobile windows phone

Windows phone won't allow me to view several e-mails without adobe flash or equivalent.what can I do?

Thema:

Re install

1. Re install - Similar Threads - install

2. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...: I've tried almost every solution like running various commands in powershell and command prompt, but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/a24110f9-22aa-4218-a35c-e4fda35f5f94
  3. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...: I've tried almost every solution like running various commands in powershell and command prompt, but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/a24110f9-22aa-4218-a35c-e4fda35f5f94
  4. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11: I need Visual C++ 2012 for some games I want to play. However, when I try to install I get this error:0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the Temp folder.I have...
  6. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11: I need Visual C++ 2012 for some games I want to play. However, when I try to install I get this error:0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the Temp folder.I have...
  7. Problems with installing and updating apps on Microsoft Store Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with installing and updating apps on Microsoft Store Windows 10: I had sea of theives installed on the Microsoft Store and it needed to update but I didn't have enough space in my c drive error 0x80070070. And then I couldn't get enough space in my c drive which it was currently installed in, so I went on 'add or remove programs' and...
  8. Problems with installing and updating apps on Microsoft Store Windows 10

Problems with installing and updating apps on Microsoft Store Windows 10: I had sea of theives installed on the Microsoft Store and it needed to update but I didn't have enough space in my c drive error 0x80070070. And then I couldn't get enough space in my c drive which it was currently installed in, so I went on 'add or remove programs' and...
  9. Problems with installing and updating apps on Microsoft Store Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...

Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...: I have purchased new PC 3 years ago and tried to install win 11 bit it says you PC machine does not support this version of Windows please contact your PC mannufacteror for extra information...