Windows 10: Re install

Discus and support Re install in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; does anyone know if I reinstall 10 over my upgrade will all my stuff still be on, had a few issues today so decided to system restore back to yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davewhit, Jul 30, 2015.

1. davewhit Win User

Re install

does anyone know if I reinstall 10 over my upgrade will all my stuff still be on, had a few issues today so decided to system restore back to yesterday but now some of my apps failing to work so thought I would just do an over the top install hoping that will fix things any ideas guys

:)

davewhit, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Re Re Win User

Blackjack II

How do I sync my contacts saved on my old sim card to my new sim card? Please help........

Re Re, Jul 30, 2015
  3. RE'
    Re' Win User
    htc hd-7t-mobile windows phone

Windows phone won't allow me to view several e-mails without adobe flash or equivalent.what can I do?

Thema:

Re install

1. Re install - Similar Threads - install

2. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  3. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  4. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  5. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  6. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  7. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  8. Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool: About two weeks ago I accidently erased MBR and BCD and other things. I now have Windows 10 up and running but it is not stable. The suggested cure is to download media creation tool MCT, run it, answer all the questions and problem is solved. I have a persistent error after...
  9. Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool

Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool: About two weeks ago I accidently erased MBR and BCD and other things. I now have Windows 10 up and running but it is not stable. The suggested cure is to download media creation tool MCT, run it, answer all the questions and problem is solved. I have a persistent error after...
  10. Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade