Windows 10: Re install

Discus and support Re install in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; does anyone know if I reinstall 10 over my upgrade will all my stuff still be on, had a few issues today so decided to system restore back to yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davewhit, Jul 30, 2015.

1. davewhit Win User

Re install

does anyone know if I reinstall 10 over my upgrade will all my stuff still be on, had a few issues today so decided to system restore back to yesterday but now some of my apps failing to work so thought I would just do an over the top install hoping that will fix things any ideas guys

:)

davewhit, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Re Re Win User

Blackjack II

How do I sync my contacts saved on my old sim card to my new sim card? Please help........

Re Re, Jul 30, 2015
  3. RE'
    Re' Win User
    htc hd-7t-mobile windows phone

Windows phone won't allow me to view several e-mails without adobe flash or equivalent.what can I do?

Thema:

Re install

1. Re install - Similar Threads - install

2. Installed user interface mode not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed user interface mode not supported: I get this message every time I try to install SPLM license server, What can I do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-user-interface-mode-not-supported/26007729-91f1-4340-ae03-68bb60033a36
  3. Installing Windows 10 on a New Build PC from USB, Error Loading Operating System

Installing Windows 10 on a New Build PC from USB, Error Loading Operating System: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC I built. The PC seems to be running great, all the ports seem to function and the BIOS boots normally. I've been troubleshooting for hours, reformatting the USB between NTFS, xFAT, FAT32, etc. trying each format to see if it would...
  4. Windows installation media

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows installation media: I want to install Windows 10. Can I use Windows CD or DVD to install Windows on my computer that has been used by another person before? I am going to use my original product key....
  5. How to install Minecraft Education Edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install Minecraft Education Edition?: Please help me to install Minecraft Education Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-education-edition/44280338-0aef-48de-8975-c652fa1cd985"
  6. Unable to install driver for graphic laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install driver for graphic laptop: I use Star 03 XP-Pen tablet and I need to install the drivers to get the pressure sensitivity good for Krita. However....all my attempts to install the driver failed because the system requires that another tablet program will be uninstalled. I checked on the Device Manager...
  7. Windows 10 1809 Failed Install

Windows 10 1809 Failed Install: Dell Latitude E5570 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.648 Norton Anti Virus All drivers have been updated I received automatic update for Windows 10 1809. I attempted to install two times but it became stuck at 77%. Error 0xc1900101. I attempted to use...
  8. BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation

BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation: I just bought a brand new build PC. Whenever I try to install Windows 10 with a USB drive, it basically can't boot that installation progress. I choose the UEFI option to boot my USB, then ASUS logo and sometimes Windows logo appear with loading icon below starting to spin...
  9. Problem installing USB wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem installing USB wireless adapter: I just bought a couple of USB wireless adapter from Amazon. They are supposedly PnP, but Windows 10 refuses to recognize each for what it is. Both show up as storage drives under Portable Devices in Device Manager and with a drive letter assigned in Disk Management. They...
  10. How can I activate Windows 10 Pro if I clean installed it on a device that previously used...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate Windows 10 Pro if I clean installed it on a device that previously used...: I changed the product key, but it writes to me that I don't have a valid license, and when I click on troubleshooting, it says that I have a digital license of Home version, and it says I need to install that version. Why? I installed Pro version, and gave the operating...