Windows 10: Re-Installation of Original OS

Discus and support Re-Installation of Original OS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought Windows 10 pro original OS and installed in my computer recently I am facing some problems. So that I wanted to re-install the OS. I lost my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by harijack1, Dec 29, 2018.

1. harijack1 Win User

Re-Installation of Original OS

I bought Windows 10 pro original OS and installed in my computer recently I am facing some problems.

So that I wanted to re-install the OS. I lost my original CD but I have Product ID 00330-71312-22123-AAOEM.

Can I use the same product ID for the re-installation in the same system.

Please Guide Me.

Regards

Hariharan.R

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

harijack1, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 29, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Re-Installation of Original OS

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Re-Installation of Original OS

1. Re-Installation of Original OS - Similar Threads - Installation Original

2. faild note: "Unzip Failed" when i finished install game Ragnarok Origin Global

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    faild note: "Unzip Failed" when i finished install game Ragnarok Origin Global: Hi,I already try many times to get successful download but still faild and the customer service of that game cant help.i already try to disbaled antivirus, change other directory, but nothing.And i try to check on event viewer and i got this, can somebody help me, what...
  3. I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...: Hello!I upgraded my mobo/CPU/RAM from AM3+/DDR4 to AM4/DDR5.I have initially installed windows 8.1, which I had upgraded to windows 10 home. This was installed to my hard drive, and that installation is still present as I go about backing up data before formatting it.Instead...
  4. I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...: Hello!I upgraded my mobo/CPU/RAM from AM3+/DDR4 to AM4/DDR5.I have initially installed windows 8.1, which I had upgraded to windows 10 home. This was installed to my hard drive, and that installation is still present as I go about backing up data before formatting it.Instead...
  5. I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Go back to original product key after installing kms windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go back to original product key after installing kms windows: hello, my oem key was windows 10 core single language and i installed windows 11 pro through KMS 2 years ago ,now i want to go back to my original key, i tried to change the product key to my oem key but it says ' the product key you entered didnt work' . i want to use core...
  7. Go back to original product key after installing kms windows

Go back to original product key after installing kms windows: hello, my oem key was windows 10 core single language and i installed windows 11 pro through KMS 2 years ago ,now i want to go back to my original key, i tried to change the product key to my oem key but it says ' the product key you entered didnt work' . i want to use core...
  8. Can I install Windows 10/11 on a new SSD, while keeping my original install on my HDD and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install Windows 10/11 on a new SSD, while keeping my original install on my HDD and...: Hello!I am planning to upgrade my system mobo/CPU/RAM. This will require reinstalling windows. However, I lack the space/access to back up my data on my HDD properly. Currently, I have windows installed on my 1 TB HDD, with a 512 GB SSD recently added to handle game loading.I...
  9. Can I install Windows 10/11 on a new SSD, while keeping my original install on my HDD and...

Can I install Windows 10/11 on a new SSD, while keeping my original install on my HDD and...: Hello!I am planning to upgrade my system mobo/CPU/RAM. This will require reinstalling windows. However, I lack the space/access to back up my data on my HDD properly. Currently, I have windows installed on my 1 TB HDD, with a 512 GB SSD recently added to handle game loading.I...
  10. Can I install Windows 10/11 on a new SSD, while keeping my original install on my HDD and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade