Windows 10: Re-Installation of Original OS

Discus and support Re-Installation of Original OS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought Windows 10 pro original OS and installed in my computer recently I am facing some problems. So that I wanted to re-install the OS. I lost my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by harijack1, Dec 29, 2018.

1. harijack1 Win User

Re-Installation of Original OS

I bought Windows 10 pro original OS and installed in my computer recently I am facing some problems.

So that I wanted to re-install the OS. I lost my original CD but I have Product ID 00330-71312-22123-AAOEM.

Can I use the same product ID for the re-installation in the same system.

Please Guide Me.

Regards

Hariharan.R

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

harijack1, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 29, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Re-Installation of Original OS

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Re-Installation of Original OS

1. Re-Installation of Original OS - Similar Threads - Installation Original

2. Just tapping "Use original boot configuration" breaks the whole Win 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just tapping "Use original boot configuration" breaks the whole Win 11 installation: I just checked and unchecked the "Use original boot configuration" checkbox in msconfig and applied changes.This resulted in Windows 11 being unable to boot, with instant BSOD 0x0000225 after starting the PC.Neither F1, F8 or any other option on the BSOD works, just flashes...
  3. Just tapping "Use original boot configuration" breaks the whole Win 11 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just tapping "Use original boot configuration" breaks the whole Win 11 installation: I just checked and unchecked the "Use original boot configuration" checkbox in msconfig and applied changes.This resulted in Windows 11 being unable to boot, with instant BSOD 0x0000225 after starting the PC.Neither F1, F8 or any other option on the BSOD works, just flashes...
  4. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...: Windows activation is not auto validating the product key after windows 10 was reinstalled. I even attempted to use the command prompt to locate the original from the factory install and used what was provided that product key says invalid. Is there any way to verify what...
  5. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...: Windows activation is not auto validating the product key after windows 10 was reinstalled. I even attempted to use the command prompt to locate the original from the factory install and used what was provided that product key says invalid. Is there any way to verify what...
  6. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?: I just got an SSD installed. The "supposedly" tech that do my laptop also install a new Windows OS on the SSD.But, I'm wondering the originality of the Windows OS that the "tech" installed, is there any way to check it? It is still unanctivate.Why I was wondering that in the...
  8. Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?

Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?: I just got an SSD installed. The "supposedly" tech that do my laptop also install a new Windows OS on the SSD.But, I'm wondering the originality of the Windows OS that the "tech" installed, is there any way to check it? It is still unanctivate.Why I was wondering that in the...
  9. If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...: This is a follow up question in case worse comes to worse and I can't get the repair function to work. Some context:My laptop decided to brick itself today in that for a while it wouldn't load into windows, it would spit back a "failure to boot" error and kept restarting...
  10. If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...

If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...: This is a follow up question in case worse comes to worse and I can't get the repair function to work. Some context:My laptop decided to brick itself today in that for a while it wouldn't load into windows, it would spit back a "failure to boot" error and kept restarting...