Windows 10: Re-installation of Win 10

Discus and support Re-installation of Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10. My laptop is affected by MEDS virus which encrypt all the data along with Recovery Drive (D:). I want to install again windows 10 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HrishikeshBhunia, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Re-installation of Win 10

I have windows 10. My laptop is affected by MEDS virus which encrypt all the data along with Recovery Drive (DRe-installation of Win 10 :). I want to install again windows 10 in my laptop so that recovery files become a new files without MEDS encryption. Windows Reset is done but still there is MEDS encryption. So I try for re-installation of win 10 through media creation tool. it shows Error Code 0x80190197-0x90019.

:)

HrishikeshBhunia, Sep 15, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Re-installation of Win 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Re-installation of Win 10

1. Re-installation of Win 10 - Similar Threads - installation

2. Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install: I have tried for quite some time to update. Today it FINALLY downloaded 100%. And then nothing. Pending install all afternoon. What should I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-install/019f7855-d6b6-43c3-84eb-d4f377701be4
  3. windows 10 installation failed,not meet minimum requirements

windows 10 installation failed,not meet minimum requirements: I am installing my window 7 to window 10 and failed. This is the response. WINDOW 10 SET UP We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Win 10 0x8007001-0x20006 The...
  4. Microsoft account messed when Windows got installed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account messed when Windows got installed: I've done something wrong when performing this fresh installation of Windows 10. I did not want to use my main Microsoft account alias because it would cause the user folder to have a weird five-chars name which would not be renamable afterwards. So I used a bogus e-mail...
  5. Cannot install Microft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Microft Ultimate Word Games: Cannot install Micsroft Ultimate Word Games on my Windows 10 PC. I get Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80246019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-microft-ultimate-word-games/8d290e04-cc37-4c6d-9b91-b942a37a5b20
  6. Question about USB installation drive

Question about USB installation drive: Hi, could Windows have problems if it was installed with a USB bootable drive that was prepared from an external HDD? Let me explain: since I didn't want to uselessly load the PC on which I prepared the installation USB drive I sent it at download to an external HDD. Now, I...
  7. Error code 0x800704c7 when updateing and installing a feature update from microsoft

Error code 0x800704c7 when updateing and installing a feature update from microsoft: Ive had an update from Microsoft which is a feature update but when it gets to about 94-96% installed it fails and displays the error code 0x800704c7, can anyone help me as to why this is happening, im using a dell inspiron 1545 with windows 10 pro installed. thank you...
  8. Accidentally installed win 10 pro, can't transfer my old home license. What to do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally installed win 10 pro, can't transfer my old home license. What to do?: How do I activate my windows. I don't mind downgrading to home release, but would like to get rid of the activate windows prompt, especially since I own a license....
  9. Windows Pro License for Local machine, if already installed on Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Pro License for Local machine, if already installed on Remote Desktop: Hi, Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before, but I can't find the information I need. My company uses Citrix Remote Desktop for all employee's, for each user we own a Pro License for Windows and have a business 365 account for Microsoft Office, for use in...
  10. Windows Installer service grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Installer service grayed out: Any have idea about Windows installer service gradyed out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installer-service-grayed-out/f1b6f3ad-ab7b-48b2-a572-13a4cbc6c191

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80190197-0x90019