Windows 10: Re installation of windows 10 pro Education

Discus and support Re installation of windows 10 pro Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I have pre installed windows 10 pro education device under HEC Pakistan laptop scheme. due to some reason I have to uninstall my windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muhammad SaqibDS, May 26, 2020.

1. Re installation of windows 10 pro Education

hi,

I have pre installed windows 10 pro education device under HEC Pakistan laptop scheme. due to some reason I have to uninstall my windows 10 pro education now I want to re install it but couldn't find any way to re install it. any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

regards,

:)

Muhammad SaqibDS, May 26, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Education Pro

I've not had an opportunity to test Pro Education edition yet but I am running normal Education on a Hyper-V virtual machine and on dual boot with Pro on a laptop. Basically Education is exactly as Enterprise, meant for domain or Azure AD use. Main differences when compared to Pro are missing Cortana and no possibility to use Microsoft account as initial user account when setting up Windows, although when selecting initial user as local domain user a normal local account will be created which can then be switched to a Microsoft account instead of joining a domain.

Native Windows apps in Windows 10 Education edition are the same than in Pro edition, Cortana being the only exception.

If you already have setup Windows 10 Pro on your machines with a customised image I can see no benefits in doing the job again deploying an almost similar OS. This is of course only my personal subjective opinion based on what I know at the moment; I have no knowledge or insight about what additional features (see highlighted part in quote below) Pro Education might be and if they would be reason enough to upgrade to Pro Education.

Quote from https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...tion-customers:

3. How can I convert Windows 10 Pro Education to Pro OEM?

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Is Windows 10 Pro Education Pre-installed on your computer?
    • Have you upgraded your computer from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Education? If so, do you still have the product key for Windows 10 Pro?
    Meanwhile, you may refer to the steps under Roll back Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro section of this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 26, 2020
  4. Re installation of windows 10 pro Education

Change from Windows 10 Education edition to Windows 10 Professional

Windows 10 Education is an academic edition of Windows 10 used in schools. Features like Cortana are removed because of the environment it is used in.

Windows 10 Pro Education builds on the commercial version of Windows 10 Pro and provides important management controls needed in schools. Windows 10 Pro Education is effectively a variant of Windows 10 Pro that provides education-specific default settings,
    including the removal of Cortana1. These default settings disable tips, tricks and suggestions & Windows Store suggestions.

Windows 10 editions for education customers

If you want to downgrade to the Windows 10 Pro edition, you will need to perform a clean install and you will need a unique product key to install it. The Windows 10 Pro Edu or Windows 10 Education key will not activate Windows 10 Pro.

If you don't have a license for Windows 10 Pro, you will either need to request it from the institution you got Windows 10 Education; or you will have to purchase a license for Pro, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Re installation of windows 10 pro Education

1. Re installation of windows 10 pro Education - Similar Threads - installation pro Education

2. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install window 10 education ?: Hello there!I got a laptop from the government that had a pre-installed Windows 10 education volume license, I decided to upgrade it to Windows 11 but it wasn't activating. Since it had been more than 10 days I was unable to go back to Windows 10 education. I decided to...
  3. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-install window 10 education ?: Hello there!I got a laptop from the government that had a pre-installed Windows 10 education volume license, I decided to upgrade it to Windows 11 but it wasn't activating. Since it had been more than 10 days I was unable to go back to Windows 10 education. I decided to...
  4. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. re-installing Windows 10 Pro

re-installing Windows 10 Pro: I need to do a format and reinstallation of the operating system for my computer the operating system I'm using is Windows 10 pro 64-bit. Because I don't have a disk copy of Windows 10 64-bit pro. How can I get a copy of it without having to buy again. Some people say just...
  6. Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education: Hey there,I have got a notebook here, which had Windows 10 Pro Education pre-installed. Because there was a problem with an update, I wanted to perform a clean installation. That's why I created a USB-Boot Stick for Windows 10 with the media creation tool.Now, when I try to...
  7. Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education

Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education: Hey there,I have got a notebook here, which had Windows 10 Pro Education pre-installed. Because there was a problem with an update, I wanted to perform a clean installation. That's why I created a USB-Boot Stick for Windows 10 with the media creation tool.Now, when I try to...
  8. Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Windows 10 pro education re-installation

Windows 10 pro education re-installation: Hi Windows community! I want to re-install my Windows 10 Pro Education which came pre-installed on my machine. But I can't see any official ISO file for downloading. There is no option for Pro Education in media creation tool too. But there is an option like Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 Pro re-installation

Windows 10 Pro re-installation: I bought the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro on my PC last year but recently the ssd got damage and I lost the OS. After I installed another ssd and reinstalled Windows I cannot find how to upgrade it again to Windows 10 Pro. I don't have a product key because I bought the digital...