Windows 10: Re-Installed W10, now no Outlook data or website history.

Discus and support Re-Installed W10, now no Outlook data or website history. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Reinstalled W10 from W7. Had W10 Office working. Now I have no Emails, no Contacts, no Calendar. Web links and history for I-Exp & Chrome are gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by theaker337, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Re-Installed W10, now no Outlook data or website history.

Reinstalled W10 from W7. Had W10 Office working. Now I have no Emails, no Contacts, no Calendar. Web links and history for I-Exp & Chrome are gone.

These all transferred seamlessly the first time but my old outlook did not work properly so uninstalled at the time, back to W7. No I have reinstalled and have a blank slate so to speak.

Do I uninstall it again? 3 hours of my life I will never get back.

Ron

:)

theaker337, Jul 9, 2018

2. W10 Installation - lost Outlook email history

Now that W10 has been installed (against my wishes) I cannot find my Outlook email history including archived emails and current email contacts. Can this be fixed?

GarryG_956, Jul 9, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Re-Installed W10, now no Outlook data or website history.

Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Re-Installed W10, now no Outlook data or website history.

1. Re-Installed W10, now no Outlook data or website history. - Similar Threads - Installed W10 Outlook

2. Re: Accessing a Website

in Cortana
    Re: Accessing a Website: I am trying to access the shop on Tesla's official website. I can access the official website no problem but when I try to go to the shop It gives me this. I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser. I have cleared cookies. What else should I tryAccess DeniedYou don't have...
  3. Could not re-associate with file history data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not re-associate with file history data: I recently used Windows 10's FileHistory to back up my files so that I could format my laptop to send to Lenovo for technical support. Using File History, I backed up my files in a working but old HDD Iomega and now cannot seem to restore the files I can see they are there...
  4. Re-install OEM version of W10 Home

Re-install OEM version of W10 Home: A few years back Dec 2015 I bought my laptop with an OEM version of W10 Home and Office Home but in the meantime I have done consulting work for two different companies who each installed W10 Enterprise and Office365; I needed to integrate into their infrastructure. However,...
  5. replace motherboard and re-install W10

replace motherboard and re-install W10: Hi All, Excuse the repetition of questions. I seem to go word blind looking at the permutations to same questions. Very basically I am replacing my Motherboard for the same as the one that decided it didn't want to play anymore and just transferring the CPU to that new...
  6. Is this W10 website useful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this W10 website useful?: Just curious... A old friend sent it to me: WinTools.Info - Usable Windows Tools *Rolleyes 148330
  7. re-install outlook

in Browsers and Email
    re-install outlook: or find another e mail program for Windows 10. I tried to install my other e mail accounts into mail, but I can't get it to work. Is there a way to start from scratch including getting rid of the Microsoft account sign-in when the PC start up. When I installed the...
  8. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...
  9. Re-Installing W10

Re-Installing W10: Hi, HP desktop. I upgraded from W7 Pro to W10 Pro. I do not have W7 product key. I would like to fresh install W10 Pro because my PC has so much junk. I will use a W10 ISO file downloaded from the web. Will I be asked for a key when re-installing W10.....? Thank...
  10. W10 re-installation for a machine that was upgraded from W81 to W10

W10 re-installation for a machine that was upgraded from W81 to W10: I have a Linx 8 tablet that originally came with Windows 8.1. I then upgraded to Windows 10 via the free update route during the year that it was offered. However, the OS has become corrupted and the only thing that I have to be able to restore is the original Windows...