Windows 10: Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated

Discus and support Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Pretty much as the title says. I re-installed windows because it didn't work, and now it's not activated anymore. I tried using the get help app and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Qwertyfish01, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated

Pretty much as the title says. I re-installed windows because it didn't work, and now it's not activated anymore. I tried using the get help app and it came really close to working but then told me to call them or ask the forums, so here I am. How do I get windows activated again?

:)

Qwertyfish01, Jun 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated

1. Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated - Similar Threads - installed deactivated

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  6. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  7. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.: So i did a BIOS update and it asked me afterwards if i wanted to reset fTPM, it didnt say anything about windows installation tho, only that if i had bitlocker or something that i would need to backup those keys.So it booted fine but when i logged i saw the watermark with...
  9. I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.

I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.: So i did a BIOS update and it asked me afterwards if i wanted to reset fTPM, it didnt say anything about windows installation tho, only that if i had bitlocker or something that i would need to backup those keys.So it booted fine but when i logged i saw the watermark with...
  10. Can i install a windows 10 oem on new motherboard if i deactivate it first on older device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i install a windows 10 oem on new motherboard if i deactivate it first on older device: So i have bought windows 10 OEM and I am curious if I can change the device without buying the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-windows-10-oem-on-new-motherboard/e918c167-d667-422c-b480-570e42c7efc1