Windows 10: re-installing an already owned appNetflix

Discus and support re-installing an already owned appNetflix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to access the windows store app on my HP Pavilion but it keeps displaying "Try Again, Something happened on our end.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DuggiralaNikhil, Jul 14, 2020.

1. re-installing an already owned appNetflix

I am trying to access the windows store app on my HP Pavilion but it keeps displaying "Try Again, Something happened on our end.

:)

DuggiralaNikhil, Jul 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 14, 2020
  4. re-installing an already owned appNetflix

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

re-installing an already owned appNetflix

1. re-installing an already owned appNetflix - Similar Threads - installing already owned

2. issue with windows 10 trying to re install an update that is already installed kb5004237

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue with windows 10 trying to re install an update that is already installed kb5004237: every since the patch went in on 7/7/2021 i have had problems with updates. On 7/16/2021 the update for kb5004237 finally was installed. However Windows 10 update has been trying to re install the same file over and over again with error 0x800f0831. I paused my updates for 7...
  3. it says i already own this app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it says i already own this app: i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in it it does this for multible other games s well someone please help...
  4. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have followed multiple threads on this, restoring the Microsoft Store, even going to the extent of restoring Windows this evening. I am still having exactly the same issue. When I go into Microsoft Store and My Library I can see the App and it says Install which I click...
  5. Bought a game I already own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a game I already own?: I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying 'purchased minutes ago. the game is Minecraft starter collection, which contains the game and extras. Is this normal, or have I...
  6. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have previously uninstalled an app HP, but now need it back. At the store while clicking on the button 'GET', the app doesn't install but instead, it is written "Where do you want to install?" Then a blank window opens up, says: "It looks like you don’t have any...
  7. Not being able to install a game i already own

Not being able to install a game i already own: So i own minecraft windows 10 on my Xbox and i have the same Microsoft account being used on my computer but when i go onto the Microsoft store on my computer it says i own Minecraft windows 10 but I can only install it onto other devices and not my computer and i don't even...
  8. Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install Applications Already Installed on 2nd HDD: I just reset my Windows 10 OS and now I have to reinstall all the applications. However, install most of of apps on a 2nd HDD, and was wondering if there is anyway to avoid having to redownload all these apps. This computer sits in a remote site with limited internet...
  9. i already own minecraft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft 10: I own this game. I bought it on empiregaming. I redeemed the code and it says I own it on my mircrosoft account. I tried to go to the Minecraft game page to download the launcher.but when I go to the Minecraft game page there is only an option to buy the game pack and the...
  10. Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own

Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own: I am trying to install the Microsoft MakeCode App on a new Windows 10 laptop. It fails to download and reports the error 0x800727f8f. Same thing happens with iTunes....