Windows 10: Re-installing Minecraft for Windows 10

Discus and support Re-installing Minecraft for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have accidentally uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and Microsoft store is saying that I have to buy it again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Cooper 79795, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Re-installing Minecraft for Windows 10

I have accidentally uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and Microsoft store is saying that I have to buy it again.

:)

Jack Cooper 79795, Dec 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Re-installing Minecraft for Windows 10

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Re-installing Minecraft for Windows 10

1. Re-installing Minecraft for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing Minecraft

2. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  3. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  4. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...: I've tried almost every solution like running various commands in powershell and command prompt, but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/a24110f9-22aa-4218-a35c-e4fda35f5f94
  6. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...: I've tried almost every solution like running various commands in powershell and command prompt, but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/a24110f9-22aa-4218-a35c-e4fda35f5f94
  7. Every time I try to install Minecraft for windows it says error, I've tried alot of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?: We are trying to install Minecraft for Windows PC but it says we have to ask permission of an adult. We clicked "Ask Now" and it said a request was sent, but there is no email requesting permission so that I can grant permission. How do I grant permission to buy this game?...
  9. How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?

How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?: We are trying to install Minecraft for Windows PC but it says we have to ask permission of an adult. We clicked "Ask Now" and it said a request was sent, but there is no email requesting permission so that I can grant permission. How do I grant permission to buy this game?...
  10. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...