Windows 10: Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id.

Discus and support Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am finding the files with recovery software, but I am not sure what the files structure should look like. Can you advise?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lia Webster, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id.

I am finding the files with recovery software, but I am not sure what the files structure should look like. Can you advise?

:)

Lia Webster, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Damocles Win User

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id. :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id. :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Nov 24, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id.

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

While Im not sure of how important they are, I think System restore would put them back and I see they are pretty darn big too 6.5mb and 2.5 GB on my just freshly imaged laptop .

DRDNA, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id.

1. Re-installing one-drive I accidentally deleted a portion of my folders under my "User" id. - Similar Threads - installing drive accidentally

2. Deletion of Default folder under Users folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deletion of Default folder under Users folder: I'm using windows 11 and accidentally deleted a Default folder under Users, no system backup was performed prior to these. The Default folder is permanently deleted any chance to restore it back. Will it effect already created users??Any suggestion would be more then helpful...
  3. One Drive Master "FOLDERS " ACCIDENTALLY DELETED files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Master "FOLDERS " ACCIDENTALLY DELETED files: Last week, I'd received message in my inbox that I've over my Storage limit in Microsoft storage Attachments + OneDriveRe: Attachments files I was trying to free storage space by deleting some files into the recycle bin. Instead of deleting the individual files within the...
  4. One Drive Master "FOLDERS " ACCIDENTALLY DELETED files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Master "FOLDERS " ACCIDENTALLY DELETED files: Last week, I'd received message in my inbox that I've over my Storage limit in Microsoft storage Attachments + OneDriveRe: Attachments files I was trying to free storage space by deleting some files into the recycle bin. Instead of deleting the individual files within the...
  5. One Drive Master "FOLDERS " ACCIDENTALLY DELETED files

6. I accidentally set my video folder to my user folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set my video folder to my user folder: I accidentally set my video folder to my user folder was trying to move it to a different drive and now my user folder is called "Videos" and even has the icon... I cant change the location again cause I get the "cant redirect a parent into a child" error and all that. Pls...
  7. I accidentally set my video folder to my user folder

I accidentally set my video folder to my user folder: I accidentally set my video folder to my user folder was trying to move it to a different drive and now my user folder is called "Videos" and even has the icon... I cant change the location again cause I get the "cant redirect a parent into a child" error and all that. Pls...
  8. I deleted one of my users folders.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted one of my users folders.: I deleted one of my users folders and now every time I turn on my PC it show an error with this user and then it redirects me to my other users. How can I fix this issue?...
  9. I accidentally deleted my user folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user folder: im using win10 and i was trying to change my user folder name, and to move it in to my administrator account (no idea why i did that) , but it didnt finished the transfer of the files, and when i tried to connect to my user , it was all empty , now i only have the empty...
  10. Accidentally deleted user folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted user folders: I accidentally deleted everything inside user folders, now quick shortcuts to download, videos,pictures, etc. don't work...is there any way to get them back? I don't want stuffs that were in there, just the folder shortcuts. submitted by /u/sh1o [link] [comments]...