Windows 10: Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5?

Discus and support Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's been a while that I've been wanting to reinstall Windows 10 and having no time I was thinking of letting the feature within W10 itself do it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pintree3, Jul 24, 2021.

1. pintree3 Win User

Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5?

It's been a while that I've been wanting to reinstall Windows 10 and having no time I was thinking of letting the feature within W10 itself do it for me. And then I ended up getting the Pro version for free (a giveaway) however I could not find any serious reviews and pages of other sites mentioning the free version, including some offering the free Pro version. Does anyone have any advice regarding this? Should I use it or am I better off using the feature that is already inside W10? (I'm also wondering if I can hang on and just wait until October for Win 11). Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

pintree3, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Trusted Installer

Hi Diane ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues when you are trying to delete files.

Trusted installer's main function is to enable installation, removal and modification of Windows Updates and optional system components.

For this issue, I suggest that you try to change the ownership of the file that you are not able to delete and check if the issue persist.

Please login to administrator account before performing the below steps.

Follow the steps mentioned below to change the ownership of the file or folder:

• Press and hold the folder that you want to take ownership of, then tap
      Properties
      . (If you are using a mouse, right-click the folder, and then click
      Properties.)
    • Tap or click the Security tab, tap or click Advanced, then tap or click
      Change. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Type the name of the person that you want to give ownership to, and then click
      Check Names.
    • Note: the account name for the person that you are assigning ownership to is displayed.
    • Click OK.
    • If you want this person to be the owner of the files and subfolders that are contained in this folder, select the
      Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
    • Click OK.
    After trying all the above steps I would suggest you to try deleting the specific file which you weren’t able to delete.

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5?

Upgrading to Win 10 RTM Professional Retail

What is Win 10 RTM Professional Retail? How is it different from Windows 10 Home? Will you suggest me to change my laptop product key from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 RTM Professional Retail? What
    benefits would I get in Windows 10 RTM Professional Retail?

Prabhath Kumar Rayabarapu, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5?

1. Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5? - Similar Threads - installing trust WinToHDD

2. Why can I not re-install Win 10 Pro???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can I not re-install Win 10 Pro???: I bought win 10 pro from microsoft store, I had to reload PC, now I cannot restore to Win 10 Pro.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-re-install-win-10-pro/1d3ffc74-81f2-4125-962c-485f0a7a2450
  3. Help with Re-installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with Re-installing Win 10: Hi would like a lil bit of help re-installing Windows 10 PLEASE. Asus Tower computer, windows 10 was originally Win 8.1, but updated to 10, Recovery is still Win 8.1 will not reboot fully, tried repair, rollback, recovery - no good. No Restore points I Have read a post...
  4. Re install win 10

Re install win 10: Hello, I purchased a new hp probook 4730s some time ago, it had windows 10 pre installed, but i did not like the format, so i had a new windows 7 pro insalled on a new 250 gb ssd clean install i did not retain the original win 10 hard drive. now the support for win 7 has...
  5. Clean Re-Install Windows 10 Professional

Clean Re-Install Windows 10 Professional: I have Windows 10 Professional installed and would like to erase the installation and start over due to some file problems. How do I get a fresh copy of Windows 10 and activate it?...
  6. Re-installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installing Win 10: I want to completely reinstall win 10 on my computer, is my license tied to my microsoft account? I upgraded to win 10 when it was free. Will I have to buy a license If I re-install? Thanks a ton :)...
  7. Re-installation of Win 10

Re-installation of Win 10: I have windows 10. My laptop is affected by MEDS virus which encrypt all the data along with Recovery Drive (D:). I want to install again windows 10 in my laptop so that recovery files become a new files without MEDS encryption. Windows Reset is done but still there is MEDS...
  8. Re-installing WIN 10

Re-installing WIN 10: I may have to restore my laptop, which is upgraded to WIN 10, to factory condition which has WIN 8.1 installed. Will I be able to reinstall my WIN 10 upgrade free of charge or will I have to buy it? Thanks for the help....
  9. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: My computer has bogged down. I want to re-install win 10. Should I format c: ? How is the best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-win-10/3eaff53c-c73c-4c15-9746-654a40175b13
  10. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: Hi all, A tear ago microsoft offered a free upgrade to win 10. so , i downloaded and installed. Since then it was working very well but recently i encouter some issues and I'd like to reinstall windows 10. Is it possible to do so with my current software or do i have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. fix upgrade system information wintohdd