Windows 10: Re-installing Win 10

Discus and support Re-installing Win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to completely reinstall win 10 on my computer, is my license tied to my microsoft account? I upgraded to win 10 when it was free. Will I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by יותם אשמן, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Re-installing Win 10

I want to completely reinstall win 10 on my computer, is my license tied to my microsoft account? I upgraded to win 10 when it was free. Will I have to buy a license If I re-install? Thanks a ton Re-installing Win 10 :)

:)

יותם אשמן, Dec 14, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Re-installing Win 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Re-installing Win 10

1. Re-installing Win 10 - Similar Threads - installing

2. “Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error” for USB install on newly built...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error” for USB install on newly built...: I’m at my wits end, this is the first time I’ve built a PC and if there is a mistake, I’ve made it. I’m installing Windows 10 from a USB on a fresh, new, M.2 NVMe SSD. When I went into the BIOS before putting in the USB, I cleared secure boot keys and set “OS Type” to “Other...
  3. Installing Windows 10 pro on a computer with a Windows 7 Product Key sticker

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 pro on a computer with a Windows 7 Product Key sticker: Hi All, I'm sorry if this has been asked a billion times already - I'm not sure if the situation has changed due to COVID-19. My Scenario : At my work place, there are a bunch of laptops and computer which have just been replaced - the majority of the old ones had Windows...
  4. Windows10 New Installation crashes before starts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 New Installation crashes before starts: Hello, i built a new desktop pc. here's the componets: motherboard: ASUS Prime H310I-PLUS R2.0 hdd sata 1tb ram: G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GIS Aegis DDR4 16GB PC 3200 CL16 KIT 2x8GB processor: Core i3-8100 video: gtx960 when i try to install w10, the w. logo appears,...
  5. Laptop shuts down during installation of Windows 10

Laptop shuts down during installation of Windows 10: Hey Guys! Now I know that this question was asked many times in many different versions, but I feel like mine is more exotic, I also just have not found an answer to my question. Now I have an old HP laptop, which has slowed down significantly, so I wanted to clean it all...
  6. malware that is giving error "This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    malware that is giving error "This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your...: I am needing to install a driver update for my network adapter and believe a malware is giving error "This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator." and not allowing me to install from the flash drive...
  7. Unable to install Gears 5 from MS Store - Download halts at 924.5MB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Gears 5 from MS Store - Download halts at 924.5MB: Hey all, Title is self explanatory. I'm unable to install Gears 5 from the MS store on either my desktop PC or my Thinkpad notebook. I have tested on both my home network and mobile data with both, and the download will always halt at 924.5MB. Does anybody know why this is?...
  8. If I do Windows Fresh Start, does that mean I have to re install all my games even tho they...

If I do Windows Fresh Start, does that mean I have to re install all my games even tho they...: My C drive is for Win 10 only. I have 2 other SSD's that are for games only. Questions: If I do a Windows Fresh Start- 1 Does that mean I have to reinstall all my games? as all the registry entries will now be gone 2 I'm guessing all the Game launchers Steam,...
  9. New Hard Disk Format, Cannot Properly Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Hard Disk Format, Cannot Properly Install Windows 10: Hey People of the Forums. I recently had a Hard Drive Issue which was resolved by going into the BIOS and tweaking some settings but after that, I had to boot Windows 10 on a CD/ROM device. And I come to see legitimately all settings cannot even be changed, but last I...
  10. Installed my old hard drive; it's read-only and locked. I have the password but I can't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installed my old hard drive; it's read-only and locked. I have the password but I can't...: Hi! I'm in a bit of a pickle. So, a weird glitch happened to my laptop which basically erased the maximum gigabytes by about 50--it's a long story and cut short, I ended up just putting in my old SSHD drive to compensate for the lost memory. At first it boot up to that drive...