Windows 10: Re-installing Windows 10 (following special offer instalation)

Discus and support Re-installing Windows 10 (following special offer instalation) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is this information (from 2015) regarding reinstalling Windows 10 (which had firstly been installed as free offer) still correct in March 2019, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pollyquackers, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Re-installing Windows 10 (following special offer instalation)

Is this information (from 2015) regarding reinstalling Windows 10 (which had firstly been installed as free offer) still correct in March 2019, please? Thank you.

:)

pollyquackers, Apr 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 1, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Re-installing Windows 10 (following special offer instalation)

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Re-installing Windows 10 (following special offer instalation)

1. Re-installing Windows 10 (following special offer instalation) - Similar Threads - installing following special

2. re-install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re-install windows 10: I am on dual boot Windows 10 and 7 how can i re-install the Windows on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-windows-10/1d727815-6dda-4830-8813-f62db70088c1
  3. Re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Re-installing Windows 10: I have a laptop that, having various issues, needed to be reset to factory settings. It had been running Windows 10 but when it reset it returned to its original operating system of Windows 8. I went to this link to download Windows 10 but it resulted in only a blank...
  4. re-installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re-installation of windows 10: I am using Lenovo ideapad 320 - 151KB Type 80YE . It was working fine for a lot of time until yesterday recently there has been "your pc ran into a problem message....." quite a few times . Yesterday, it has shown the message and after that, when I entered BIOS setup, it has...
  5. Cannot re-install Windows 10 - even after following troubleshooter

Cannot re-install Windows 10 - even after following troubleshooter: My laptop has been running slowly for a while - McAfee and Malware Bytes do not turn up anything, so I have decided to re-install Windows to see if that helps, as it has been through a lot of update cycles. I followed this:...
  6. Windows 10 re install

Windows 10 re install: Doing a fresh install of windows 10 on my gaming oc as it wasnt running correctly. When in the partitions it wont let me select either of them or it says about another partition. I have included some photos and was hoping if someone could tell me what to do as im unsure what...
  7. Windows 10 Re-install

Windows 10 Re-install: I had to reinstall Windows 10 on a Machine. When I used the Windows 10 USB Creation tool in the past it let me choose what version of Windows 10 I was installing Pro or Home On this particular machine it came with Windows 10 Pro, but when I re-installed Windows 10 it...
  8. Issue with Windows 10 Mail App following re-install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Windows 10 Mail App following re-install: I have several email accounts configured on the Mail App in Windows 10. However, I uninstalled the Mail App on my Windows 10 PC as the App had become extremely slow and I then re-installed it from the Microsoft Store. But now when I launch the App, a list of messages that...
  9. re-install Windows 10

re-install Windows 10: While traveling in Russia the fantastic April 2018 update would not allow my computer to re-boot. I did not create a recovery disc which was a huge mistake on my part. I had to have a technician repair it. He did this by installing a Russian version of Windows 10 and I have...
  10. Admin Problems + numerous issues following re-install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Admin Problems + numerous issues following re-install of Windows 10: Hi, I just re-installed Windows 10 using the built in Reset option as I wanted to clear my hard drive and start fresh. I have been having some strange problems since this re-install. First, every time I turn on my computer and sign in to my account, I get a message...