Windows 10: Re-installing Windows 10 Mail not working?!

Discus and support Re-installing Windows 10 Mail not working?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Mail app is not working anymore. It even does not start up. Removing it within the Configuration Menu is not working. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richardx412, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Re-installing Windows 10 Mail not working?!

My Windows 10 Mail app is not working anymore. It even does not start up.

Removing it within the Configuration Menu is not working.

Also "Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* Remove-AppxPackage" hangs and only displays "Deployment operation progress: microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12624.20368.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe Initialized" or even displays nothing and hangs..

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Richardx412, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Re-installing Windows 10 Mail not working?! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Re-installing Windows 10 Mail not working?!

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Re-installing Windows 10 Mail not working?!

1. Re-installing Windows 10 Mail not working?! - Similar Threads - installing Mail working

2. re-install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re-install windows 10: I am on dual boot Windows 10 and 7 how can i re-install the Windows on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-windows-10/1d727815-6dda-4830-8813-f62db70088c1
  3. RE-installing crashed windows 10 doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RE-installing crashed windows 10 doesnt work: So my PC failed an update and was stuck unrolling the changes for days, I have tried everything I can think of but can not even get windows to do a fresh install. I have created a windows creation media disk and can boot from that but when it wants to install windows it says...
  4. Windows 10 re install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 re install: Doing a fresh install of windows 10 on my gaming oc as it wasnt running correctly. When in the partitions it wont let me select either of them or it says about another partition. I have included some photos and was hoping if someone could tell me what to do as im unsure what...
  5. Windows 10 Mail adds "RE: RE: RE:" on replies

Windows 10 Mail adds "RE: RE: RE:" on replies: The Windows 10 Mail app is adding "RE:" to every message I reply to in the same email thread. Email subject lines have "RE: RE: RE: RE:" and so on unless I delete the new "RE:" each time. How can I fix this? This does not happen when I use the gmail website....
  6. Windows 10 Re-install

Windows 10 Re-install: I had to reinstall Windows 10 on a Machine. When I used the Windows 10 USB Creation tool in the past it let me choose what version of Windows 10 I was installing Pro or Home On this particular machine it came with Windows 10 Pro, but when I re-installed Windows 10 it...
  7. Windows Mail "RE: RE: RE:" on replies

Windows Mail "RE: RE: RE:" on replies: When using the windows email app in Windows 10, it has started adding another "RE" to each new message I reply to on a thread, so email subjects have "RE: RE: RE: RE:" and so on unless I delete the new "RE:." Is there a way to fix this, it has only started happenning...
  8. Issue with Windows 10 Mail App following re-install

Issue with Windows 10 Mail App following re-install: I have several email accounts configured on the Mail App in Windows 10. However, I uninstalled the Mail App on my Windows 10 PC as the App had become extremely slow and I then re-installed it from the Microsoft Store. But now when I launch the App, a list of messages that...
  9. Backing up Windows 10 mail before re-installation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up Windows 10 mail before re-installation: I'm trying to backup Windows 10 mail app so I can re-install Windows 10 however I'm only able to get part way through the instructions a) Navigate to the following location: b)...
  10. Windows 10 Re-Install: Will This Work?

Windows 10 Re-Install: Will This Work?: Hi all, I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro on an 2TB internal HDD. However, I want to buy a new 2TB internal HDD so I can backup my files. I'm planning on using the new 2TB internal HDD I buy as the "main drive" and use my current 2TB internal HDD as the "backup drive."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12624.20368.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe