Windows 10: Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.

Discus and support Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro version is 1809 and I haven't downloaded the 1903 feature update because I am thinking to change my hdd and buy a new ssd in a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bishal_gurung, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.

My Windows 10 Pro version is 1809 and I haven't downloaded the 1903 feature update because I am thinking to change my hdd and buy a new ssd in a few days. I was thinking to do a fresh install of windows 10. So, if I download the MediaCreationTool and download windows 10 from there, will I get the latest version of windows 10 i.e. the 1903 or will I get an older version and have to update again ?

Also, while doing a fresh install with a new windows version will the setup recognize my license key from the motherboard?

Note: Any simpler and easier idea on installing windows 10 on the new ssd and things to keep in mind will be appreciated. But, surely doesn't need to create any problem later. Thanks in advance.

:)

bishal_gurung, Jun 29, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.

1. Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD. - Similar Threads - installing SSD

2. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  3. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  4. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  5. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  6. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  8. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  9. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.: Hello! I'm trying to install a new SSD in my Yoga laptop. I am using the Windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. On my first attempt, everything seemed to be going right, and the drive was visible when I got to the point to select an installation location. It started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installed win 10 to new ssd and now and home version had pro before