Windows 10: Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP!

Discus and support Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am having a problem re-installing Windows 10. I burned a 64 bit to a double Layer DVD(My computer is old 2011 and it will not take a thumb drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maineman64, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP!

Hi, I am having a problem re-installing Windows 10. I burned a 64 bit to a double Layer DVD(My computer is old 2011

and it will not take a thumb drive install) and it stuck on the splash screen. I held the Esc and tried Ctrl Aly Del and it almost went to the before pull-down menu with the booting sequence and freezes and no menu. I have noticed the DVD's I burned, burned only 3.39 GB of data to the disk. I downloaded from MS Windows 10 site. I thought I read it was over 5 GB. Help!

Mike

:)

Maineman64, Jan 9, 2019
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Jan 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP!

HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

I've updated it now (Im on my phone so it took awhile) but do you have any idea of how to fix the problem?

OfficialFaite, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP!

1. Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP! - Similar Threads - Installing Stuck Splash

2. Pc stuck in splash screen while trying to install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in splash screen while trying to install windows: Hello I built a new pc but when I try installing windows it wont work and it’s stuck in the splash screen.Specs:B550 aorus pro Ryzen 5600xAmd Radeon 66008x2 3600mhz ram pny xlr8Pny cs2140 Nvme ssdI’ve tried everything I used Rufus and power iso to make the iso file bootable I...
  3. Pc stuck in splash screen while trying to install windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in splash screen while trying to install windows: Hello I built a new pc but when I try installing windows it wont work and it’s stuck in the splash screen.Specs:B550 aorus pro Ryzen 5600xAmd Radeon 66008x2 3600mhz ram pny xlr8Pny cs2140 Nvme ssdI’ve tried everything I used Rufus and power iso to make the iso file bootable I...
  4. Windows 10/11 installer crash at splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 installer crash at splash screen: Hello,I am trying to achieve a fresh new install of a computer but the installer crashes at splash screen the exact same way for Windows 10 and 11. I first get the blue window, then the rolling wheel under the window appear, then the blue window disappear, about 1 second...
  5. Windows 10/11 installer crash at splash screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 installer crash at splash screen: Hello,I am trying to achieve a fresh new install of a computer but the installer crashes at splash screen the exact same way for Windows 10 and 11. I first get the blue window, then the rolling wheel under the window appear, then the blue window disappear, about 1 second...
  6. Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HumDar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igovpz/windows_store_stuck_on_blue_splash_screen/
  7. Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen: I’m trying to update a family friends old computer from windows xp to windows 10 through a flash drive. The computer has 1 gb of ram and meets all other minimum requirements but when I boot from the flash drive it just shows the windows logo with no loading circle and nothing...
  8. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade - Installation stuck at Lenovo splash screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade - Installation stuck at Lenovo splash screen: Hey all, I have recently decided to restore my laptop back to factory settings for various reasons. The factory settings on the recovery partition mean returning to Windows 8.1 and then upgrading back to Windows 10. I have no problem returning to Windows 8.1 but when...
  10. HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen: OK, I recently 'upgraded' my windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine since Christmas, then today it just freezes on the windows 10 splash screen, which as I'm sure you can guess is incredibly annoying, any help would be awesome, thanks in advance 35508

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows setup dvd hangs on splash screen