Windows 10: Re installing windows 10

Discus and support Re installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have purchased a second hand windows 10 cloudbook for my grandson from an eBay seller who said just wipe it, when I informed him it was password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RogerCooke2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Re installing windows 10

Hi I have purchased a second hand windows 10 cloudbook for my grandson from an eBay seller who said just wipe it, when I informed him it was password locked. if i wipe it and re-install windows 10 would Microsoft validate it or must i purchase a new copy.

Thanks in advance

:)

RogerCooke2, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 12, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Re installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Re installing windows 10

1. Re installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing

2. Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu: I was trying to install Ubuntu side by side with windows, and accidentally deleted the windows os that came with my pc. How can I reinstall windows and can I use the license that came with this pc?...
  3. Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed

Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed: I am not seeing 1903 availability for downloading on my Win 10 Home laptop. So far I am waiting for the automatic download and not using the Update Assistant. The update history shows 1803 as the latest feature update and 1809 is not shown. Should I try to download and...
  4. Dual boot Ubuntu with pre-installed Windows

Dual boot Ubuntu with pre-installed Windows: Hi! I have a Dell Inspiron 3543 laptop, which came pre-installed with Windows 8.1. I upgraded it to Windows 10 back in 2015, and currently I'm using Version 1903 OS Build 18362.175. I wish to set up a dual boot with Ubuntu 18.04.2 on this laptop. Is it possible to do it...
  5. Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed: I am not seeing 1903 availability for downloading on my Win 10 Home laptop. So far I am waiting for the automatic download and not using the Update Assistant. The update history shows 1803 as the latest feature update and 1809 is not shown. Should I try to download and...
  6. Lost Bluetooth functionality with "clean install" of Windows 10

Lost Bluetooth functionality with "clean install" of Windows 10: I installed Win10 with the “Windows 10 installation media” DVD over the top of Win8.1, deleting all the partitions (as now there were 5 partitions) and made a "clean install" of Windows10 into the resulting "Drive 0 Unallocated Space". This wiped some hardware drivers, at...
  7. Caanot get Leapfrog connect to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Caanot get Leapfrog connect to install: I have been trying to download this leapfrog connect so my son can finally play with his leapreader and leapstart 3d but I keep getting error messages? this is a brand new laptop I got today with windows 10 and both my son and myself are getting extremely frustrated with it...
  8. Cumulative Update V1803 (KB4503286) Keeps Failing To Install

Cumulative Update V1803 (KB4503286) Keeps Failing To Install: I'm on a HP laptop and the Update above will not install, I keep getting a "FAILED TO INSTALL" every time it tries to install, which take well over a hour. I've tried loads of so called fix but none have worked for me. The last one I tried were deleting the...
  9. Pre-set up software install?

Pre-set up software install?: Hello, I have a new hp 15 laptop and I am tryin to find out if I can install a program before it goes through the initial windows setup? 135077
  10. Call of Duty 2 installation error - arc.exe or data*.bin not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 installation error - arc.exe or data*.bin not found: I am getting a problem while installing the game "call of duty 2", when i go to setup and try to install then at last it avoid installation and shows an error like - arc.exe or data*.bin not found. How can i get rid of such a problem and this happened also at the time of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4503327 twice