Windows 10: Re-installing windows 10

Discus and support Re-installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, i have had a corrupted / deleted registry file and j am trying to repair windows 10 with a bew iso fkash drive downloaded today. But when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StuCam, Aug 4, 2020.

1. StuCam Win User

Re-installing windows 10

Hi guys, i have had a corrupted / deleted registry file and j am trying to repair windows 10 with a bew iso fkash drive downloaded today. But when i click on reinstall and keep files. It allows me to select windows 10 home but then says it is incompatible with what is loaded.

j cant do anything so do i have to loose everything and do a clean install?

:)

StuCam, Aug 4, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Re-installing windows 10

Delta6326, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Re-installing windows 10

1. Re-installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing

2. Windows 10 installation question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation question: Hello reddit! I have a question about windows 10 installation; I currently have a 9month old gaming pc that I build in January for Christmas; I was on a certain budget so I didn't have the money to put 2 disks on it so I chose a hard drive so I can store more of my games on...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem: Hi Community, I've just purchased Minecraft starter pack, and besides that all my windows MS store, xbox console, etc. says I purchased the game, my card was charged, the laptop i am trying to install is on MS and well functioning, etc. but when i click on install, the...
  4. Internet Explorer 11 and Edge seems to run all the time since install of v2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer 11 and Edge seems to run all the time since install of v2004: I use CCleaner to clean my system on a regular basis. Since I installed v2004, CCleaner tells me I have to close IE to delete the cookies. When I go into task manager, I see no indication that IE or Edge are running and therefore those files are skipped. Is this the way v2004...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 won't Install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't Install.: I have Minecraft Windows 10, but when I switched to a new computer it won't let me re-install Minecraft Windows 10. Instead, it says I have to buy it although I already have it. I am logged in on the right account, and I don't see Minecraft in "My Library". Can anyone help...
  6. Windows 10 clean install on laptop won't boot after installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clean install on laptop won't boot after installing: Reinstalling Windows on a family member's computer, installed it enough times over the years, so didn't expect to get a problem. I've formatted the hard drive, deleted all partitions, after installing windows doesn't boot after restarting for the first time. It just gets...
  7. Flight simulator 2020 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 installation: How do I install flight simulator 2020 with prior purchase of product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-installation/3a8e7f15-d040-448c-8d7d-2ada87fd95bb
  8. Second User account keeps asking PIN to install apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Second User account keeps asking PIN to install apps: I recently created a second user account and was forced to set up a PIN. This account is NOT a Hotmail account. [ATTACH] My primary administrator account is a Hotmail account which also uses a PIN to gain access to my desktop i.e. [ATTACH] However when i sign into...
  9. Install Windows 7 games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Windows 7 games: How do I install Windows 7 Games on my Windows 10 PC, including Spider Solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-7-games/8303fa54-dbac-4bc0-acba-0cdcbb8a5ed3
  10. cannot install a program without "run as administrator"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install a program without "run as administrator": Hello A while ago, I did format my laptop But I ran into a strange problem Namely, I cannot install a program without run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-a-program-without-run-as/c6508078-fe17-4ebb-a0ae-f26d5b8e02fa