Windows 10: Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format

Discus and support Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I would like some help. I want to to a Complete reinstalltion of windows 10, I want to whipe all my drives then do a fresh installtion.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Raven2514, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Raven2514 Win User

Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format

Hello,

I would like some help. I want to to a Complete reinstalltion of windows 10, I want to whipe all my drives then do a fresh installtion. however my version is a free upgraded version from a windows 7 pro install.

How do I go about formating the hard drive and reinstall windows 10 pro and it being legit?

:)

Raven2514, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

How to format on Windows 7

just format from the installer on the windows 7 DVD. the options there when you choose which drive to install on.

i suggest partiotining the drive, i run with a 60GB C: drive, but then move my user folder to the D: partition - so that when i format/reinstall, my desktop/my docs, etc, dont get lost.

Mussels, Mar 13, 2019
  3. 1nf3rn0x Win User
    How to format on Windows 7

150GB for OS should be fine?

1nf3rn0x, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format

1. Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format - Similar Threads - Installing Drive Format

2. How to format my C drive and re install W10 with my recue disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to format my C drive and re install W10 with my recue disk: I have several glitches that I have been unable to resolve for several months and am thinking it may be a W10 problem My laptop has 2 drives an SSD (OS) and a HDD data drive. Can someone please advise how to reformat the SSD and reinstall W10 (I have a rescue disk) Thanks for...
  3. Re-Formatted USB Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-Formatted USB Drive: I recently booted Windows 10 onto some old laptops, my original attempt using this USB Drive, but the laptops were so old I ended up having to use a disc. When I reformatted the USB Drive 64gb to a format where I could use it as a normal drive, the storage on it was cut in...
  4. Formatting drive and re-installing windows 10 outside of windows

Formatting drive and re-installing windows 10 outside of windows: Hi My mother-in-law has suffered a catastrophic malware attack. She can no longer log into her windows local account. I decided to try a reset to re-install windows 10 from scratch and then add her account. Unfortunately the rest runs for a while and then terminates early I...
  5. C: Drive Formatting.

C: Drive Formatting.: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now ive installed on another Drive called D drive on to my new SSD D: drive and it's been running fine on D drive for months and I want to format all of the c drive to use for new storage item whatever they me. Will that be ok to go...
  6. Windows 10 Formatted the C: Drive

Windows 10 Formatted the C: Drive: I have Windows 10 on my System(I'm using my Chromebook to write this) and I formatted the C: Drive and I can't get the ISO to work and I don't have a blank DVD and I really need my Windows 10 System Back, but I don't have any other computer running Windows or any OS that...
  7. Windows 10 Formatted the C: Drive

Windows 10 Formatted the C: Drive: I have Windows 10 on my System(I'm using my Chromebook to write this) and I formatted the C: Drive and I can't get the ISO to work and I don't have a blank DVD and I really need my Windows 10 System Back, but I don't have any other computer running Windows or any OS that...
  8. Windows 10 Formatting the C: Drive

Windows 10 Formatting the C: Drive: I have Windows 10 on my System(I'm using my Chromebook to write this) and I formatted the C: Drive and I can't get the ISO to work and I don't have a blank DVD and I really need my Windows 10 System Back. Sincerely, CommentedBat...
  9. C Drive Formatted and no OS installed

C Drive Formatted and no OS installed: I have a problem. I accidentally formatted my C drive when I was going to install windows 10. So the condition now is I don't have any os installed. The worst thing is the C drive is formatted too. Please help. I want to install windows 10 using bootable disk but it says...
  10. C: drive wrong format

in Windows 10 Support
    C: drive wrong format: some how and not knowing when my C drive on my laptop became a format GPT? I noticed it when trying to do a re deploy using Macrium. right now I am doing a clean all. could some tell me what steps to be sure it will be ntfs when I will be re installing 1511 10586 which I...