Windows 10: Re-installing windows store in windows 10

Discus and support Re-installing windows store in windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone I accidentally uninstall windows store aap using powershell and all of other useful application got uninstall too like calculator,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shavin9, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Shavin9 Win User

Re-installing windows store in windows 10

Hello everyone

I accidentally uninstall windows store aap using powershell and all of other useful application got uninstall too like calculator, camera, photos

I need them back please help me

Not working

Store troubleshooter

Wsreset command

I tried to to reinstall using powershell got error . windows store doesn't exist

:)

Shavin9, Sep 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Re-installing windows store in windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Re-installing windows store in windows 10

1. Re-installing windows store in windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing store

2. Why there is no install button in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there is no install button in microsoft store: Only for Disney plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-is-no-install-button-in-microsoft-store/7200cabc-a217-4c0c-ad39-5580e7addf32
  3. Why there is no install button in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there is no install button in microsoft store: Only for Disney plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-is-no-install-button-in-microsoft-store/7200cabc-a217-4c0c-ad39-5580e7addf32
  4. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  5. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  6. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  7. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  8. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  10. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...