Windows 10: Re-installing windows that came from the factory

Discus and support Re-installing windows that came from the factory in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, i have HP laptop which windows 10 Single Language had installed from the factory. Now I wanted to change the hard disk to SSD. How can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KristoforusSastrabudi, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Re-installing windows that came from the factory

Hello,
    i have HP laptop which windows 10 Single Language had installed from the factory. Now I wanted to change the hard disk to SSD. How can I get the installation media or iso to install the windows on the ssd? I tried to download the windows 10 home iso, then opens cmd with admin permission and use syntax to see the product key:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService getOA3xOriginalProductKey

but when i tried to activate the windows after I installed with the ISO, i got error: "This key won't work in this edition of windows"
    I just don't know what to do next. Could you please lead some way to me?
    Please help, best regards

:)

KristoforusSastrabudi, Mar 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Re-installing windows that came from the factory

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Re-installing windows that came from the factory

1. Re-installing windows that came from the factory - Similar Threads - installing came factory

2. Whats the difference between reset OS from factory settings and re-install OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats the difference between reset OS from factory settings and re-install OS?: How to do either? Im not seeing any option to choose one them! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-difference-between-reset-os-from-factory/ed6b489f-8404-4027-8285-e9882223abda
  3. Whats the difference between reset OS from factory settings and re-install OS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the difference between reset OS from factory settings and re-install OS?: How to do either? Im not seeing any option to choose one them! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-difference-between-reset-os-from-factory/ed6b489f-8404-4027-8285-e9882223abda
  4. Whats the difference between reset OS from factory settings and re-install OS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 re-install not working after factory reset to 8.1 with install discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 re-install not working after factory reset to 8.1 with install discs: I re-installed Windows 8.1 on my 2014 HP laptop using the install discs created when I bought the computer. I had been running Windows 10 from the free upgrade for about 4 years. Now the computer will not install Windows 10. It downloads it and tries to install, but I get a...
  6. Windows 10 re-install not working after factory reset to 8.1 with install discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 re-install not working after factory reset to 8.1 with install discs: I re-installed Windows 8.1 on my 2014 HP laptop using the install discs created when I bought the computer. I had been running Windows 10 from the free upgrade for about 4 years. Now the computer will not install Windows 10. It downloads it and tries to install, but I get a...
  7. Files came back after factory reset ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files came back after factory reset ?: I’ve been having a lot of problems with my pc (dell xps 13 I think 2016) with Internet connection, and I fully factory reset it from advanced options. That didn’t work but I ended up fixing the problem with a wifi antenna, but now my airpods are having connectivity issues and...
  8. Re-installing Windows after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installing Windows after factory reset: I have reset my laptop back to factory default in preparation to sell the laptop and I'm up the stage where Windows 10 has reloaded and it's now asking for Microsoft account details. I don't particularly want to put my account details now so the buyer can use their details...
  9. clean-install win10 and re-install hp-factory-installed drivers, apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    clean-install win10 and re-install hp-factory-installed drivers, apps: hi, i own a HP laptop (model number A1U59AV - HP Pavilion dv6t-6c00 CTO Quad Edition Entertainment Notebook PC - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support ). my laptop came pre-installed with genuine windows 7 home-premium and the corresponding drivers and many...
  10. Windows 10 won't update after factory re-install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't update after factory re-install: Hello all, Today I had to do a reinstall to fix some things (it didn't fix them lol) so now I'm stuck. Windows 10 will not update. I get the error code 0x80240442 after a while. I'm not sure if its an issue with my drivers not being updated, but all of the web pages I have...